Accenture Interview Questions in Dublin, Co. Dublin | Glassdoor

2.7

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Structured and rigid interview. The interviewer followed a list of questions and took notes, but did not listen, seemed bored, and did not pay attention. He looked out of the window while I was speaking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not manage to fulfil a given task/ did not hit the target   Answer Question

Collection Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Question on last experience, How to handle deadlines and pressure, How to garanty the confidentiality of customer data, What do I know about Accenture, What motivate me in general, Am I confortable on working late...
    Also a role play in french. Interview with 2 persons that last approximatively 35 - 40 min.

SMB Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

The phone intreview took about 10 minutes. I was asked basic questions about my previoes work experience. I was also given some details about the role, such as salary, contract, location and other benefits. after that I received an email with those details and was asked to set a date for a video interview.

Credit Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

very casual interview process. more like a chat, but the interview was very long maybe 45 minutes. The interviewer I had was very nice and patient, communication was a barrier though as English was not his first language.

Interview Questions

• How many calls did you have to make a day in your previous job? How do you feel about learning to use new systems?   Answer Question

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

First round interview with a manager to understand if you fit the company core competencies. The second round involves a case study, panel interview with two senior managers and a meeting with a managing director.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round involved a technical test that I sent in prior to the interview then a video interview with a manager which was quite relaxed .

Second round was with a senior manager which was also fairly casual. He asked more in depth questions about projects and specific technologies. He said the final round would be a HR interview but I did not get that far.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

Technical run through of CV. Drill down of technologies and methodologies. Questions asked about exposure to things like web services, design patterns, cloud computing. Anything you mentioned, you were asked follow up questions like if you think that worked, would you suggest something different now? Have you ever had communication problems in work and were there any best practices you used to resolve them?

Interview Questions

I found the culture slightly intimidating as lm older than usual profile

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via email by sending my CV and cover letter. Over a month later I received a response indicating then I had a 1:1 fit interview in person. A few weeks after the interview I received a call indicating that I was successful with my application. Process was very long, and no indication was provided that my initial application was received until I was told I had an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict in a team?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied only for a summer internship. Sent cover letter and CV/resume. I was contacted about an interview the following month. Interview held in their Dublin offices at the Grand Canal Docks. Interview consisted of different case-based questions mostly regarding my prior experience with working in project teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when one of your team members was not focused on the task? How did you deal with this?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

phone call to start off with followed with a face to face interview. The person that I met was the Manager of the SMB team. I could tell straight off he was an ''all talk'' kinda guy who loved to blow his own trumpet! It didnt really bother me at the time because I really wanted the job for firstly the name on my CV and secondly the experience. I did really well and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a call you had in that job you were in from years ago....   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only advice I would give is get as much experience and knowledge as you can and get yourself into a much better paid position after at least 6 months with more money! somewhere you will be appreciated.