Accenture Entry Level Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Entry Level Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Technology Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and I had 3 round interviews
- 1st initial phone screening- mostly resume based questions
-2nd situational interview over the phone
-3rd in-house iterview (2 separate interview with managers)

It was a great interview experience and all interviewers were super nice.
Have not heard back since the last interview

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Entry Level Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

The first contact was an initial screening by a representative that called and had me explain to them my resume. This was followed by a phone call to arrange a telephonic situation interview that lasted roughly an hour covering questions that tried to extract my experience. Not too difficult but took some getting used to explaining things the way the interviewer wanted to hear them especially omitting "we" and speaking in terms of "I". So "I" had to craft answers only in terms of "I" and the scope of the "I" responsibilities in each project. It is very critical to remember the details about each situation you are asked about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a large amount of data?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst (Entry Level) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
    1st round was 15 mins and on campus. We talked about my resume, and what accenture does.
    2nd round was the day after also on campus. it was supposed to be for 40-45 mins but mine ended up being for an hour. It was behavioral and the interviewer asked me a few questions: what was a difficult situation you dealt with at work, have you ever written a technical document, and what was a hard decision you made recently.
    3rd round was on site. We had a presentation for an hour with lunch and two back to back interviews that were about 40-45 mins. Questions were about the same as 2nd round.

Entry Level Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Series of phone interviews and a final set of on-site interviews. Very formal and straight forward interviews. Contacted and informed of each step of the process by recruiter. Interview questions and types of interviews explained in detail over the phone.

On-Site interview was conducted with a number of other candidates for other positions. Information section and then break off into separate interviews with Accenture employees. The Accenture employees were able to give a more personal interview as apposed to an HR interview.

Beautiful facilities with a great atmosphere. Great for entry level job seekers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were given in advance. Questions were not difficult. Most importantly they want to see my desire to grow and develop the company with my own innovation.   Answer Question

My spouse excepted a job in another state and I needed to continue to make the salary I was making. Salary offered was less than I make currently but with a lot of room to grow. Step backward to step forward.

Entry Level Technology Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied for the entry level postion as a technology consultant analyst and within a couple of days of applying I got an email from a recruiter asking for me to give her a timeframe to call me back and discuss the position. I replied and within the next few days I got a call back whihc was real simple and basic, we basically went over about the company and a little bit about the postion available. She said that the interview process was going to be a three step process.

The 1st interview (phone call), was pretty relatively easy, we basically went over my resume and she asked specific questions about it. If you know your resume inside out you should alright. Other questions were realted to any extra curricular activities and things of that nature. A few days after this interview I got a phone call from the recruiter and she said that we would be moving onto the next step.

The 2nd interview (phone call), was the situational/personality part of the process. This interview took about an hour and probably was the most difficult. Just stay calm and answer the questions and you will be fine. Questions ranged from: asking about a time I was rushed for time or tell me a time you worked as a team leader and who did you manage time. It's not as bad as people say. The interviewer was real nice and she took her time, overall good experience. A few days after this interview I got another call from the recruiter who said that I did well and I was moving to the next step.

The 3rd interview (flew me to Reston), this is the last step of the interview process. They flew to Reston for this and set me up in a hotel and stuff. The interview started with a powerpoint presentation with an excecutive. It was real realxed, we were actually having breakfast as he was presenting. The next part dealt with 2, 1:1 interviews. One was the an executive in the specific field and the other was just with a general executive. Both were great to talk to and very welcoming, this was very non-intimidating. Basic questions about resume and personality. Each lasted for 45 minutes. They basically wan to get to know you here.

4 days after the 3rd interview, (not counitng weekends), the recruiter called and said that she was extending an offer and that the specific office that would be hiring me would call me the day after and talk about salary, start date, and other logistics.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you were rushed for time.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you worked as a leader and how did you manage that specific team   Answer Question