Accenture Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Finance Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and it took a couple months for them to get back to me. Very helpful in the interview process, I couldn't meet at the office so they were fine with a skype interview. Interviewed on the phone with HR and then interviewed with a manager and a newly hired analyst.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had 3 interviews: phone, second with the finance manager and the last one with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• The finance manager asked general accounting questions: What is an accrual? How to you book a loan, Difference between accrual and prepayments....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

All the recruiters are very loving and are prepare to help you if any doubt about the job

1. Phone Interview
    2. Phone Interview but very deep with situational questions

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very formal and not too challenging. Basically asked about my technical skills and my experience with Excel. In addition, asked questions in regards to challenges I had to overcome in the workplace. I was asked some questions in regards to excel and how I would come about the proper formulas to get the end results.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online (via jobstreet) Nov 9. Got a call for a phone interview Nov 10 afternoon (HR). Received another call from HR for a scheduled face to face interview with the hiring manager on Nov 14. The interviewers were nice (a French and a Filipino). The French explained first what will the work be should I be hired and then they let me explain things about myself and my work experiences. The interview took more than an hour. Received a call from HR Nov 16 asking the benefits that I have from my previous job (meaning I pass the interview). Got the job offer for analyst position last Nov 29 (took so long because the hiring manager left the country) for basic pay of 30k.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Accenture in May 2011.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is handled well. Interviewers are well-prepared but the process that would take them to decide takes too long.

Interview Questions

• Balancing your ambition vs. that of being a team player   Answer Question