Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

A HR rep called me two days after I applied. She asked simple questions about my resume and why I was interested in the position. This step was very easy and at the end of the interview she said someone else in HR will contact me for the next step.

The second and final interview was a in person interview. I met with three separate Accenture employees. They asked some simple behavioral questions and a couple accounting questions. I did very well with the behavioral questins and so so on the accounting questions. All of the Accenture employees were very easy to get along with. The key is to be yourself.

About a week after my final interview they extended a offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because of the terrible job market, I will happily accept the offer without negotiation. It was a solid offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Started off with 2 phone interviews, before conducing face to face interviews with 3 members of Accenture. Everything you expect from an interview same generic questions and even more generic problems they ask you to solve.

Interview Questions

• They asked random accounting vocabulary words and asked you to define them.   1 Answer