Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

A HR rep called me two days after I applied. She asked simple questions about my resume and why I was interested in the position. This step was very easy and at the end of the interview she said someone else in HR will contact me for the next step.

The second and final interview was a in person interview. I met with three separate Accenture employees. They asked some simple behavioral questions and a couple accounting questions. I did very well with the behavioral questins and so so on the accounting questions. All of the Accenture employees were very easy to get along with. The key is to be yourself.

About a week after my final interview they extended a offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because of the terrible job market, I will happily accept the offer without negotiation. It was a solid offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Started off with 2 phone interviews, before conducing face to face interviews with 3 members of Accenture. Everything you expect from an interview same generic questions and even more generic problems they ask you to solve.

Interview Questions

• They asked random accounting vocabulary words and asked you to define them.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

telephonic interview for checking communication skills. They want to check your communication skills and whether you can work in their environment. Easy question and no preparation required. Confidence required. Question regarding role and responsibilities of previous job and similar questions. No difficult questions. no cross questions were there in telephonic round.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

ya it was good. Interviewer ask basic and easy questions. She makes me very comfortable and not to get nervous for interview. It was normal conversation between both of us.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      Other accounting related questions.
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was mix of techinical and behavioural interview. Ask many behavioural questions and work related question. Interviewer also asked about excel skills and maths skills as well. 1 was hr interview followed by telephonic then 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding budgeting, forecasting and previous employer related   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position in Prague. Phone interview was regular, I had to present the skills from CV, explain the level of Excel knowledge, go through my former job positions. After that I had an interview in person with a girl from HR. She mostly tried to get the answer why I applied to a position that I am overqualified for. It looks like I didn't manage to explain it good enough regarding the fact that I was not invited further in the process.

Besides that interview, I had an English exam. Nothing too complicated, 80 choice questions and two short essays plus one excuse email.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately we didn't go much down the road except usual presentation of company and already mentioned questions about motivation for a position bellow my qualifications.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2015.

Interview

not really hard. Firs of all i ad to do many test about maths, language, reading, etc
    then i had an English test, a group conversation, a technical case with human resources and finally a personal interview with a senior manager of the department

Interview Questions

• why would yo u like to work in Accenture?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Airoli (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring was done for J P Morgan client and the work was to be done from the client site. The 1st step was a simple HR screening, followed by a telephonic round discussing the past profile and finally ending with a basic English - Listening, Reading and Verbal Test. After about 4 days, received a call from the hiring manager from JP Morgan and questions describing the past profile in details were asked.

Interview Questions

• HR screening - Questions on salary expectations, ability to travel and see your availability to join. Also, whether you are within the geographic region where the transport facility is available as it was mandatory to take the facility.   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with shift timings?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a quick call with HR to talk a bit about my experience and my expectation about the job and then scheduled an face to face interview with HR at Accenture's premises. There we walked through my CV once more, had a English online test and an logical test.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my spoken languages mostly.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in October 2014.

Interview

firs interview with HR and Respective Team Lead and then second interview with senior management and then offer letter. First interview was extensive they tried to judge my communication skills and my expertise related to my education. There was some question related to my previous employer that is why i want to left the company.

Interview Questions

• 1. About your self. 2. Strength and weakness.3. Expertise related questions   Answer Question