Accenture Interview Questions in France | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.9

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I have been contacted by a headhunter. Then I met a Senior Manager for an interview then i met a Managing director interview. Nothing complex. No business case. Very smoth process.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

After the selection of my profile in a forum, they sent me an email for an appointment fixed for one moth later. It was a recruitment day that lasted from 8:30 to 14:00.
    Phase 0: presentation of Accenture. Croissant + coffee

Phase 1: Solution of a case study in teams of 6 (they want to see how people "assume the different roles" in group)
    The task was to act as if we were an Accenture team and make a commercial proposition for our client: a french company that has a joint venture in china and have problems of communication. It was asked also which KPI to use.
    We were given time for completing sub-phases of the project like 2 min for choosing with the group which questions to ask, other time for an initial proposition and more for doing and then presenting a ppt presentation.

Phase 2: Serious game at the computer.
    You were a consultant that has to help a company that sells mobiles phones getting into the market of used mobiles phones. Identify the priorities of the plan for the market entry and reorganization of the company. The plan was then divided in three phases and you should put in each the relative actions taken from a list. Say which things have more impact in each function of the organization, etc. Write an email to you superior to inform him about a meeting they displayed in a video.

Phase 3: interview with 2 managers

Answer within one week.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Present yourself and your experiences.

Q2: why Accenture? (say this part in English)
      They want to be sure that you will stay working with them at the end of the stage.

Q3: for which position are you applying. Say what you don't want to do. For example, I didn't want to work as a SAP consultant.   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

-A 30 min interview with a manager. Basically, checking your background
    -Two case studies: a serious game and a group case study
    -Final interview with the MD. Testing your motivation for joining the company

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antibes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Antibes (France)).

Interview

After applying online. I got a phone conversation and a second one a few days after.
    Then I was called for a 1 day interview: Had around 9 interviews with 1 group work.

Interview Questions

• Name your weaknesses and flaws.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 Interviews :
    Human Resources : General HR questions
    + Senior Manager in the area I wanted to work in + Managing Director to assess my motivation and my fit to this specific organization

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Fit and case interview, meeting with MD at the end of the process, 1 or 2 interviews with HR before starting the process, some group interviews. 2 fit interview. 3 to 4 business case

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after an university presentation. They first invited me for a group interview, then a face to face int in Accenture HQ. The group interview was easy, but the face-to-face was a little bit too technical for me.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, strengths and weaknesses of Accenture.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2015.

Interview

1. Aptitude test consisting of MCQ questions on communication skills, mathematics such as permutation combinations, probability and logical reasoning.
    2. Technical Interview consisting of basic project related questions.
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Cite examples of how you tackled problems that your team had during the final year project   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

1. Career fair at my school where I got a really short interview (5-10min) with an HR about my experience.
    2. Got an invitation to an assessment center two weeks later for a full morning (3h).
    3. At the assessment morning, there were 20 applicants:
    3.1. 30min breakfast
    3.2. 30min presentation of Accenture by a Senior Consultant
    3.3. 30min Serious Game
    3.4. 30min interview with a Consultant (Manager)
    4. Got a positive answer two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Mainly description of my experience. NB, always describe with a STAR framework (Situation, Task, Achievement, Result)   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a current employee. I was invited to an assessment center which was in two parts : One motivation meeting and a "serious game". It was supposed to evaluate our analysis and writing skills plus check if we knew the basics of projects management.