Accenture Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Germany

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

brief and concise interview focussing on communication and interview skills. around 300 people showed up with their resumes. a test, group discussion, hr interview and tech interview followed. the hr team then gave us a brief description of the roles and responsibilities they would give to us. After which, they describe the remuneration and insurance policies of the company. We were asked to wait for 2 months till we got te offer letter. Then, I joined in April with a wonderful onboarding exerience.

Interview Questions

• What is your expertise ? how good are your presentation skills ?   Answer Question

Jump Start ABAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

It was scheduled for the complete day.at the end of the day got the result.after that they told that 2months intensive training will be provided too in the specified branch that we have applied for

Interview Questions

• Why have u chose accenture?   1 Answer

Jump-Start Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty long but not so difficult. I was interviewed by two people, one HR recruiter and one team manager.
    They told me about the program and what I would do.
    You need to speak good English but that can differ from a program to another.
    After about one hour there was a break where I had coffee then they called me back to give me a feedback.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was selected during Campus recruitments. The selection process consists of three to four rounds.
    First round includes objective set of questions on Aptitude , C, Java, Reasoning. The second round is subjective type where you would be given a question. This needs to be completed in 20 mins. Mind you these are not general questions like searching and sorting or finding a string. They will twist the questions. Finally the…

Interview Questions

• The interviewer emphasis is to check your approach rather than the actual solution to the question. You may be asked puzzles during the interview. You will be asked to explain the logic written for the subjective question in Round two   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2016.

Interview

consultant in marketing. they went thru my CV, asked me about my knowledge in the topic and my past experience and why I wanted to go in consulting services, The interview was with the person who would be my direct boss and also with the hiring manager. They explained a little the why of accenture digital and what they are doing as a company and also were really interested in my knowledge on the company and why I applied and didnt go straight to the regular accenture. they wanted to know also how much about digitalization and new trends I knew

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were really nice but they are really specific in what they are looking for

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. step: Telephone interview with high level manager.
    2. step: Assessment Day near Frankfurt
    Very friendly and supportive employees/recruiters that help to get an excellent overview over the company and its people. Centrally organized selection day during which you are well taken care of. The process was super fast from a telephone interview, the selection day until receiving the final offer. An employee is constantly around to answer any questions (which does not enter the final selection criteria as most questions are asked while the recruiters decide who will and who won't receive an offer).

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then AC got offer one week later. Very much recommended. The whole process took about one months. Everybody at the office was very nice, the cases were not at all difficult.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, normal questions about CV   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the office in Düsseldorf. Overall the process was good, until the feedback.

The first part of the process which included several telephone interviews was very well organized. The interview partners were interested and provided good insight to the company. The interview in the office was good as well... CV, case studies, questions on my side.

I was told to receive feedback after a couple of days. When I asked for feedback after a month, I was told that HR had called me to tell me they couldn't offer me a position because I didn't have consulting experience. I was very surprised because nobody had called me (I actually double checked my voicemail and calling lists twice) and because I have been working in consulting since graduating from University. I told them so.

HR promised to put me directly in touch with one of the interview partners for the feedback which they never did. I wrote him an email and he promised feedback after his holidays. When I wrote to him again, I never heart back.

Therefore the good experience during the interviews was ruined by the bad handling of the feedback which I consider an important part of the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)) in October 2015.

Interview

One full day, in the morning company presentation, then three interviews with different people. One is certainly from the area for which one applies, the other ones can also be from different functional areas.

After that, group exercise with a task and an elevator pitch to the "CEO" before official time runs out. If successful, going into 2nd round in the afternoon with another two interviews.
    Interviews were quite friendly, no difficult cases.

Interview Questions

• Cases: Should my friend open a gas station in central Hamburg? How to cut costs in a public hospital?
      Group exercise: How to communicate a difficult strategic decision to employees.
      Personal questions: Why Accenture? What IT experience do you have?
      Answer Question

Training Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiting agent. She interviewed me mostly on e-learning related questions and described accenture and the specific position to me. The talk lasted about 45 minutes. She told me that I would hear from them about two weeks later. She then called me and explained to me why they did not chose me. She was very friendly, polite and made me feel comfortable. Other applicants had more expertise in other business branches that was more urgently needed in the company. Overall the talk was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose accenture.   1 Answer