Accenture Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

3.2

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application, only SJT and then straight to assessment centre.
The sole SJT was already a red flag, how could you say that I am suitable for the job just based on that? I'll tell you how - they don't! They call anybody who has passed that test, and then they slash the number at the assessment centre, where I had to flight, because they're a cheap company (second red flag). Interview and group work went really well, and I didn't pass that stage, and cherry on the top, they said they couldn't give me a feedback (rude and unprofessional), at that stage! I told you, they invite anybody and cut the number on site, go there only if you live in Ireland.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through the website and was then invited to take the online assessment. This was fairly straightforward and heavily focused on competency - be sure to practise as there are plenty of websites out there.
    I was then invited to the first round stage which involved an informal interview with a member of the HR team and a group task. Again, the interview was competency based and very informal. The interviewer was very interested in my past employment and reasons for wanting to change career.
    The group task was enjoyable. You're given a scenario (two banks seeking to merge in my case) and numerous solutions. You had to work with your team in the time frame to decide on a solution in a set time and then present it to another group and the assessor.

After this I was invited to the final stage which involved a one-to-one interview with a senior manager. My interviewer was extremely friendly and encouraging and I enjoyed the experience.

Be sure to know you're stuff about Accenture and reasons for wanting to work there and have plenty of genuine examples to demonstrate your competencies.

Interview Questions

• If there was a conflict of interests within the team during a meeting, how would you deal with it?   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

Extremely positive experience all round. I submitted an online application in October and was called to interview in the Dublin office in November. The interview was very comfortable and straightforward, and the interviewer was extremely friendly and really put me at ease. I successfully completed the first round interview and was invited to the final round stages in January which consists of a group case study and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Accenture; Tell me about a time you were in a leadership position; Tell me about a time you did not meet a specific goal   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in August 2015.

Interview

After submitting one's resume, I was asked to record an online interview to set questions. The questions focused on your interest in Accenture as well as a number of behavioural questions. You could record the questions 3 times before submitting your final answer and you are given time to formulate your answer.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The overall process was very well explained and streamlined, I felt like I knew exactly what to expect at each stage and it was all about preparing yourself adequately. Interviewers are friendly and easy to talk to, don't be afraid to relax and be curious and direct about the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a team you were pro-active? When did you have an experience where something didn't work out for you and you had to adapt to the situation to succeed?   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Assessment Centre:
    Analysis exercise - Very time pressured! Got thrown off by a comment on here saying you should read everything first before answering the questions... bad idea! Just try to answer every question.
    Group Exercise - Make sure you speak up and get your points across though all in all it's quite straightforward!
    Interview - Although I did lots of preparation, I was the first one into the interviews so only got a minutes break after the group exercise and this threw me a little! So my tip would be just to try and remain calm and collect your thoughts before rushing into answers! Questions are primarily about group exercise then the typical why accenture etc.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online testing then quick phone interview followed by a one on one interview at the office. Lastly was an assessment day with case study, team activity, networking and another one on one interview.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Interview

I got through to the telephone interview. I was unable to hear the interviewer clearly so I struggled. I felt as though I answered the questions thoroughly and to suit the company.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through a Women's event. The event was fantastic, and everyone who attended was fast tracked. This however, made me feel that Accenture are mass recruiting, without being particularly selective. The interview was hardly challenging and anyone who had done their homework would be able to get through without much effort.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Successful applicants are asked to take an online assessment, followed by a short phone interview for short listed participants. Following the phone interview was a face to face interview with a project manager which consisted of mainly competency questions, what you know about the company and where you would like to work. Next is the assessment day, 'Accenture Adventure', where you participate in a team activity, a case study and an interview with an MD as well as having extensive networking opportunities throughout the day.