Accenture Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Houston, TX

3.5

IoT Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume from Accenture website. Recruiter emailed within a few days. Asked some follow-up questions about resume. Did not explain what skills the department was looking for, and pushed resume forward for an interview. As a result the interview was not productive.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in software engineering / writing JavaScript.   Answer Question

Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Prairie View, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

With Accenture you go through a lengthy interview process. With a lot of information sessions. Go to all informational sessions offered. They take role and will remember your name and face when it comes time to interviews.
    1st Round: Behavioral Interviews last 45 minutes are particularly easy
    2nd Round: Case Interview. These are hard and tricky as well as very new. My class was the first class to go through this type of interview. They give you a hard one to see how you think. Take your time read the problem statement and make sure you understand the problem and the question the statement is asking ! You have to understand it before you answer it. If you don't ask questions. Make sure you get clarity before you answer.
    3rd Round: Confirm. Is particularly like the Behavioral. They just want to make sure they get the feel for the type of person that you are.

Interview Questions

• Extra curricular Activities! They like leaders and ppl who like other ppl and ppl who are very involved   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

1) I got a call from a Accenture recruiter for pre-screening and everything went great, the recruiter to scheduled my Technical phone interview with a Senior Manager immediately. 2) Phone interview-Interviewed with Senior Manager 2 days after and he was really nice and he asked basic Technical questions and what's on your resume. I got a call 2 days after from the recruiter, they were moving forward with the next round with the MD. 3) Digital Interview considered as Face to face. I was both behavioral and technical questions, last for 40mins.

I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me on board. I was given a verbal offer there and I was told I should see email from HireRight and official offer in the mail. But guess what the recruiter called me 2 days after and he said they were no longer extending the offer anymore because the hiring manager didn't have any position available anymore or he didn't need any consultant at the moment.

I was stunned and asked why you would extend verbal offer and give a start date etc.. There are disappointment.

Interview Questions

• It was basically your resume experience
      Discussion on specific projects you've worked on
      Hands on configuration questions.
      Why you want to work for Accenture
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Received a call on Monday and had my first screen interview, on Tuesday had a second interview it was a behavioral questions, on Friday was invited on-site interview to their office it was a case study with one manager and then with another manager if I am a good fir to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you passion about? If you have 1 million dollars what would you do?   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very fast. They were polite, and helpful and lenient throughout the whole process. I was asked if I could reschedule, but I had exams during the other times they were available, so I was able to keep my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews. First was held on campus and the second was in-office. The in-office interview was held as a small group presentation followed by two or three one-on-ones. Hiring process very unprofessional. Was told I would know in two weeks but despite repeated contact I was given a curt no almost two months later.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through my university and made it to the second round interview. Both rounds were in their downtown office. First round was very quick and was clearly just to filter out any obviously bad candidates. The second round was longer and was a pretty typical behavioral interview. Did not get asked to come back for the third round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a poorly functioning team, and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Super long - one phone screen, one phone in-depth interview, one face-to-face meeting with 3 different individuals, including a case study. Everything went well and I held my own in my case study, but it was apparent I was too entry-level for a Consultant level role (I had been referred to it), but could have potentially been a good fit for an analyst position, which was the vibe I got from the interviewers. I never heard any feedback after going through the 1+ month long recruitment process and reaching out to the recruiter several times. That was when I first started applying to corporate positions after doing TFA in 2014 and two years later I now realize that keeping a candidate hanging like that is absolutely unthinkable in any other professional firm. I will never apply to Accenture again because of this lack of feedback. The process prior to that had been fine and streamlined, and I liked the corporate culture/people I met. Best part was when I received an automated email 2 months later and they asked for feedback regarding the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral based interview questions, plus a case study (read the mgmt consulting blogs).   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Was told it was a seven step process. I made it only to #4. Questions were initially very specific to my Resume. Was asked to explain in detail each period of employment in the list. Later on it got to how I handled pressure, adversity etc. Was asked to rate myself on a scale of novice to expert on several things not listed in the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Explaining to the HR guys aspects of my previous jobs that these had no clue about. They pretended to understand.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Four stages of phone interview followed by one on one with Director. Two were technical/case study type interviews with subject specialists (supply chain, procurement) , one was a general aptitude interview and one a personality type interview. After the final interview having been told I passed all stages including the final with flying colors I was told there was no longer a position available due to a slowdown in the work pipeline. I felt I had wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the centralization of procurement activities between merging companies that were previously competitors.   Answer Question