Accenture Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (West Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interviewer was relaxed and easy to talk to. I was able to ask question as well. I should hear back from them in a week. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were based on my past experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application around November, and applied online. I had a phone interview in around January/February with a recruiter, then a behavioral assessment, and finally an online video question and case study question. In late February I heard back about the final interview day which was in March. The final interview was held at the offices and went for about 5 hours, including introductions to executives, group tasks and individual interviews (includes lunch).

Interview Questions

• What about Accenture interested you? Why did you apply to work at Accenture?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news...   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you encountered, how you dealt with it and what the outcome was?   Answer Question
    • What do you hope to get out of this position?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

Digital Interview then Face to Face interview. Received email for digital interview. Mostly are short answer questions. There is time to prepare before answer each questions. Question are pretty standard, mostly are behaviour questions.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very unorganised and unprofessional.
    They had telephonic discussions and afterwards said that the concerned manager would like to speak.
    But the concerned manager called up told about himself and he was done. I was like what kind of discussion was that???

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on job profile.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2015.

Interview

Was approached regarding the role by an Accenture in-house recruiter. The experience was pleasant enough - regular and professional was the manner of communication/updates provided through the initial contact up to the second stage interview. Following the second stage interview, the communication dwindled until I eventually received a cold and de-personalised email thanking me for my application and stating that I did not meet their requirements!

This really ruined the whole experience for me - firstly I did not apply for a job, the in-house recruiter approached me! Secondly, having gone through a two stage face to face interview process, an actual person ringing me to give the news and some feedback of how I fell short of the requirements would have been the decent and proper thing to do. I was really disappointed and I then sent an email to state same to the recruiter I. E that he could have at least called me or sent me a personal decline email rather than one of his many standard templates. He did reply to apologise stating he was very busy and that in hindsight he should have perhaps sent me a better email!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was a personal interview. The Q's asked were good and relevant. Need to be aware on current trends and what you implemented. Areas of weakness and your aspiration.Be aware about the reason why you applied for the role , how you fit well and what could the org. gain by hiring you.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

had a 2 rounds of telephonic interview before getting selected. since it was a global team, initial interview was taken by a member from the Indian team and the latter by member from abroad. it was an easy process

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pasig City (Philippines)) in March 2013.

Interview

Was able to undergo 4 interviews and was able to make it. Questions and answers in the interviews are more on skills capability and personal aspects on how to engage with people dealing with in this field of services

Interview Questions

• Just one question that i thought i already answer.The question goes like this: How do u find Accenture   1 Answer

Negotiation

A full time job in a mid shift sched with good compensation package and other incentives and bonuses and a promise to a higher position

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

I had 3 calls with the comapany and one face to face.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with challenges?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview

A slick and quick process.

Interview Questions

• What KPIs do think matter at a global level?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and I was offered a competitive deal.