Accenture Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017
2,745 Interview Reviews

2.6

2,745 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2015.

Interview

it was simple process..
    i had HR round initially in which the HR asked me about Balance Sheet and Golden rules of accounting. HR gave me the job description and the salary details and other allowances.
    i was selected for the next round which happened at B9 Accenture. It was Technical round where they asked basic question of Accounting like,
    What is accrual?
    what is preliminary expenses ?
    what are the golden rules of accounting?
     what is Balance sheet ?
    what is P/L account ?
    i cleared that round and went for managerial round in which the following question were asked:
    what is journal entry for Credit sales, Cash purchase?
    Golden rules of accounting?
     we discussed about the job, like the job will be permanent night shift, door to door Cab will be provided etc...
    cleared all rounds and was selected, the whole process happened in a day.
    two days later i went for document verification and collected my offer letter.
    but the worst part was that i had to wait more than a month to join..

Interview Questions

• what is balance sheet ?   1 Answer
    • what is profit and loss account ?   1 Answer
    • golden rules of accounting?   1 Answer
    • various journal entries ?   1 Answer
    • what is Accrual ?   1 Answer
    • What are preliminary expenses ?   1 Answer
    • what is entry for credit purchase ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

good one very nice and planned process in place..appropriate HR policies.nice in work culture. good candidates selection and nice management. fully supportive.
    Work life balance. very good cab service. work from home concept and again depends on the project. They are multiple location office buildings across the bangalore. Only draw back is cab facilities.. as i will not be on time everyday.

Interview Questions

• as related to technical stuff   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews first rounds first was a telephonic interview secdond and third were in person. second was a hr interveiw about mainly expectations and benefits and policies. Third was technical about 45 mins. it ranged from jump from different oops concepts and sql dml and ddl statements.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were two rounds of interview - technical and an HR. Prior to this, there was a written aptitude test and a group discussion on a topic unanimously chosen by the group. The technical round was more around areas of interests or subjects learned during college years and mentioned on the resume. Also, the interviewer asked for details of projects completed during the internship. The HR round was around generic questions such as why Accenture, willingness to travel, strengths, weaknesses etc. The primary intent was to check communication skills, and whether an applicant has an opinion and can validate his/her reasoning.

Specialist Interview

Interview

It was very organised & quick. Telephonic interview with senior management and client as well. Professional & open company. Loved the entire process. Hasslefree. It was one of my best interview experience so far. Would suggest just be yourself. Go with the flow. Don't boast or overdo it. Keep answers to the point
    HR interview was pretty good as well.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through college campus placements. There were three rounds first an apptitude then a technical and then HR round.
    In technical round I was asked question based on project that were done in college and were very basic as it was mass recruitment.
    Was asked very basic and typical questions in HR round.

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It is easy.
    First round is Apti which is quite easy, an average student would crack it easily.
    Afterwards there is an interview round , in which on 1 panel, 5 people are interviewed simultaneously.
    It is mostly debate on current affairs and general topics.
    Some panels are asking tech questn but quite basic ones. Mostly they ask about projects.

Interview Questions

• Asking about Projects and some DBMS queries   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Joined as a fresher, through Elitmus. I was already holding a job offer hence it was easier to be offered a job here. Had a pretty easy technical and HR round post which the offer was given. The interview process was not at all draining as you would expect incase of Accenture. Although i also had a pretty good elitmus percentile close to 99% hence the weightage given to me was more. Although people with more than 80%ile in Elitmus and a decent run in technical and Hr interview were all greeted with offer letters.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process took 2 rounds
    Round 1 :- Online test which consists of aptitude and verbal questions.
    Round 2 :- Panel consists of 5 students ,2 recruiters . Questions asked were simple.

Interview Questions

I got the better company offer compared to Accenture

CFM Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds:
    HR Round
    Technical round
    Final negotiation round

Technical round is easy if fundamentals are clear.
    Process is slow, they take 15-20 days for informing result of any round.
    Did not inform reason for non selection

Interview Questions

• difference between budget and forcast and how do macro economic factors have an impact on each of them   Answer Question