Accenture Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

The interview consist of 3 steps.
    First is phone interview about your background, if you pass, you'll invited for technical and skills interview with the project leader.
    The last step is fit interview with Accenture regional chef.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through website and got a phone interview in about 1 week. The position requires applicant to have banking / financial experiences. The interviewer scheduled a phone interview with email. Interview took about 45 minutes. Interviewer asked background questions in the beginning and then continued to fit questions later. After that interviewer said she will proposed me to her user and would get back to me as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2015.

Interview

I was internally referred to the campus recruitment HR. The first interview was done with HR, followed by a second interview with the user (Project Manager). The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• HR:
      Background information, interest in consulting, preferred department in Accenture (Technology, strategy, or operational group), why Accenture, and application to other firms.

User:
      Extensive background information   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview done by phone. There are 2 stages of interview. 1. By HR. 2. By user.
    HR staff will call you and start to ask you question in English related to your CV (education background, skills, computer literacy, etc).
    After you pass the 'HR interview', the user will directly interview you by phone.

Overtime (9 pm/11 pm)

Junior Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through job opening in the website.
    1. After 1 month of online application, a recruiter contacted me through phone and we had phone interview. She asked general questions about myself, mostly is information I entered during application. After that she arranged an office interview.
    2. On the office interview I was interviewed by a technology manager. The interview questions are technical questions and questions about my resume.
    3. On the same day, I went to the second interview with a senior manager. I wasnt asked anything, just received few information about the company and i asked few questions as well.
    4. After 3 working days, my recruiter gave a phone call extending me an offer for the position. She sent the offer letter a day after.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that is not mentioned in your CV that you feel significant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received an offer via telephone call and email after 3 working days. They give fair salary compared to fresh graduate market value.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There are three interviews Job Fit interview, this basic interview is to make sure the candidate's expectations are aligned with the organization. Behavioural Interview: This interview lasted 3 hours, typical behavioral interview where I was asked about the line of thought during my decision making process in tough situations. In these cases I was grilled in detailed as to why I made the decisions and what variables were integrated into my decision making process.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with choosing yourself over your friends during your study abroad?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Interview

I had two interviews which first was in phone with HR people. Second one was face to face interview with project manager of the project which I was allocated at.
    First interview was cliche common thing which I was asked about my activities during university study. She also asked about whether I was fancy to work in tight deadline or not.
    In the second, at the beginning she will try to know you generally like HR questions. At the end she asked few technical things which I would use in the work. Do not worry when you are not familiar with that, just show her as you have an exposure to learn new things you have not been yet.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I heard the current hiring and interview process has changes, where that add group discussion into it. However, when I was first time be applied to Accenture, there are three stages of 1:1 interview. Practically it almost similar from one to another, but the interviewer changes from mid level management to top level management.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question about background experiences, it keeps chasing you depending on your answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

There are three rounds interview for experienced hire.
    First with Manager level, Senior Manager level and Managing Director level.
    The second interview is the decisive one (performance factor interview).

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Started with phone interview soon after you applied
    If pass, they will invite you for a face to face interview - behaviorial - to know your personality, strengths, etc
    If pass, they will invite you to face to face case interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you lead a team   1 Answer