Accenture Instructional Design Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Instructional Design Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview: I was contacted via e-mail by a recruiter. She asked for me to provide times I was available for a phone interview. I called at the agreed upon time and there was no answer. I tried back a few times over the next 30 minutes and finally sent her an e-mail saying I was unable to reach her. The next day I received an e-mail that her calendar didn't notify her. We set up another time for the interview. I again had issues reaching her so I told her she could call me. She did and we had the phone interivew
It was fairly straight forward. She wanted to know about my relevant experience and seemed impressed with what I had to offer. We set up a time for me to complete a writing assessment.

Writing Assessment: I came to their San Antonio location. It's very nice and modern. Definitely a cube farm. The recruiter put me in a small conference room with the assessment (I provided my own pen) and said she'd check on me in 1.5 hours (I had 2 hours to complete the assessment). The assessment consisted of writing instructions on how to send an e-mail, discussing a solution for a training need, reviewing a writing sample for typos/flow, and some grammar/spelling problems. I used most of the 2 hours (and I usually finish things quickly). The recruiter told me she'd know if I was moving forward by early the next week.

Follow up: I e-mailed the recruiter about a week and a half after my assessment and was informed I wouldn't be moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience developing training materials?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

I had one short phone call to discuss my qualifications, 1 in-person interview in which I took an easy test to show that I could document a process, and 1 in-person interview to discuss my experiences.

Interview Questions

• How did you bring value at a previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation on the salary.

Instructional Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

HRs are highly inexperienced and their spoken english is a disaster. They got me confused for an experienced candidate even though I had clearly stated that I was a fresher. They wasted my day and the place of interview functioned like a fish market. This company needs to improve the quality & standards of their HRs. I was told I will get a call back since they had messed up my interview process but never did

Instructional Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was really good. It went very smoothly as i would have expected it to be. though i knew i was selected but it took time for me to join. the turn around time is a little slow. The interviewers knew what they were looking for. Just the questions required for my profile and bang on i was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was was bad as they did not leave me any choice. I had to take what they were offering. actually no negotiation happened in my case.

Instructional Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very leanthy procedure. Involves a lot of stages. Lot of time wasted between two phases.

Interview Questions

• Present a storyboard on a certain topic within 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very negetive and not satisfactory.

Instructional Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Telephonic round to ask basic experience, relevant skills
    ID Written test for 3 hours to create a storyboard and analytical questions test,
    IQ/Aptitude test,
    Face to face over VC interview asking about basics of ID principles,
    followed by face to face in person