Accenture Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a good process. First round by phone. Second by Skype and then technical team interview. Basic technical and behavioral questions were asked. Very friendly interaction with the team and management. Went for lunch after the interview.

Interview Questions

• SQL and Database related questions?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through my college career website and heard back from Accenture within about 3 weeks. The first interview was very casual with basic behavioral questions. I did not make it to the second interview since I am only a freshman and they are looking for upperclassmen mostly but it was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one with half behavioral and a case. Recruiters were very friendly and helpful, and overall a pleasant process. After a week, a call was set up with a senior manager of another division to determine a fit.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews. 2 behavioral interviews and one business case interview. All three interviewers were very friendly and helpful. One of the interviewers was from the department I was being hired for. The first behavioral interview was in person at my school and the other two were over Skype.

Interview Questions

• Why accenture?   1 Answer
    • Why consulting?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to teach someone something.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me about a month later asking to set up an interview over the phone. The initial phone interview took about 45 minutes she just asked me about stuff on my resume, some of my experience, what I knew about accenture and the job description then gave me a few behavioral questions. About a week later I got an email asking me to do a video interview which was supposed to take 2 hours and went a lot more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement in a group and how did you settle it   1 Answer
    • Name the most difficult project youve ever worked on   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview, which was behavioral, was relaxed. They don't pry too much, and as long as you have good, pre-set stories to quantify your accomplishments you shouldn't have much to worry about. I didn't end up doing a second interview which I believe goes into case studies.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions.

"Tell me about yourself"
      "Greatest weakness"
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I first did a resume drop after speaking to the recruiter on campus. I was invited for interview and it was 2 behavioral interviews but they seemed more like regular conversation interview. Before I left, I had to sign up for interview slots since the final interview round was in 2 days after the first. Then they contact me the next day saying that I have a case interview. It took a long time for them to get back to me

Interview Questions

• If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?   3 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was very similar to other consulting firms. Candidates can expect case studies and behavioral questions. The interviewers were kind and patient. There were preparation calls beforehand. A recruiter visited my university and spoke about the process. It took a couple weeks to hear back and receive an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I first did a resume drop after speaking to the recruiter on campus. I was invited for interview and it was 2 behavioral interviews but they seemed more like regular conversation interview. Before I left, I had to sign up for interview slots since the final interview round was in 2 days after the first. Then they contact me the next day saying that I have a case interview. There were 2 interview where one was behavioral and one was case.

It took them a really long time for them to give me my offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

We had a telephonic interview with the member of the recruitment team. It was a fairly straightforward get to know you types of interviews. It lasted for about ten minutes and they went through a standard list of questions. There weren't any surprises and it was a pleasant experience.