Accenture Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.9

153 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

School Job Posting got me a phone screening which got me an in person on site interview. By luck of the draw there was a bad feeling in the air at my interview and it did not pan out. They wanted someone with more hard skills than me. Not much else to say other than that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was fairly standard - a 45 minute behavioral and 45 minute case interview. The case interview was a M&A question. The behavioral was for the most part a very basic interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting to both Strategy and Management Consulting. My interview track was for Strategy.

First round was one case and one behavioral, 45 minutes each. Second round was the same.

Both cases were interviewee led, which made them difficult for me personally. They also didn't require much math at all, and calculations weren't much of a focus. In fact, I stumbled on the only math problem in the entire second round interview and still got the offer somehow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Took them less than a week to hear back from them after submitting my application and another week to hear back about my application status. Interview process includes a second round interview that involves a case study assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's career center for an engineering consulting analyst internship position. The interview was mostly behavioral and fairly straightforward. She explained a lot about the company, asked me a few questions about why I wanted to work in consulting and why
    Accenture. If selected, I would proceed to a case interview the following Monday. My interview was Friday and I received an email on Saturday that I was not selected, so a very quick turn around time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a problem in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 step interview. Very routine interviews for the first 2 but a lot of thought needs to be put in to the case study part of the interview. The case study part of the interview is extremely difficult if you don't prepare yourself because you are not provided the question till the time of.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best desired candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied for an internship through on-campus recruiting as an undergrad. After my internship, I was offered a full-time position as an analyst, and given the option to pick my top 3 cities. I was given my top choice even though it wasn't the same location as my internship. The process was much less stressful than other consulting companies (there was no case interview), which kind of reflects the caliber of the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Basic experience questions about activities/extra-curricular work in school that would apply to being a team player, problem-solving, or leading a project at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Evanston, IL).

Interview

One round - 2 45-minute interviews. 1 full behavioral and mini case + 1 short behavioral and full case. Interviewers were really nice, and helped a lot when I messed up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and through the university. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview. First rounds consisted of one 45 minute behavioral interview, and then was reached out to for a second round interview. The second round interview was two 45 minute interviews- One behavioral and one case. This was for a consulting internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bloomington, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

First round, one 30 minute behavioral interview, largely focused on prior experience and interest in the company. Second round, one 45 minute case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. The second behavioral interview was mostly me asking the interviewer questions about Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you demonstrated teamwork.   1 Answer