Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

2,082 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter over background. Next,45 min phone skills interview. Finally, confirming interview via webcam. Called for weeks afterwords and was told I would be given a project...never received an offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2017.

Interview

There are four stages:
    1. Initial HR screening,
    2. Skills Interview with Technical Manager,
    3. Psychometric Testing and then
    4. Final culture / fit interview with a Managing Director.
    In general it was a quick, direct process with the follow ups happening fast.

Interview Questions

• Standard 'take me through your resume' stuff, with some specifics about engaging with customers around requirements capture.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview was through the phone. Second round is also through the phone. They didn't expect me to go in to their Santa Clara office. They give you information about the position and ask a series of questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Apply online and wait for response which might be a few weeks to a few months, then meet on site for 3 stage interview. Will get back to you with their decision in a week or two.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
    I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, process was cumbersome due to having to re-enter all the details on your resume that had already been submitted. Highly outdated system.
    Position was located in "USA-Southwest", so I applied. Turns out that the role is located specifically in Dallas, TX and no relocation assistance was provided. Thus ended the interview.
    The interviewer was a professional and kind person; quick to the point, but still respectful.
    However, there is currently some concerning disconnect between the job description and the available recruiting resources.

Interview Questions

• Are you able and willing to relocate 1,000 miles without any relocation assistance?   1 Answer