Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,686 Interview Reviews

2.8

7,686 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   6 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was interviewed in College and was selected very quickly.
    Interview was not technical. Just behavioral, project description should be appropriate. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Interview is quite easy, don't worry.

Interview Questions

• How do you multi-task in your life?   2 Answers

Interview

First, there will be a written exam regarding logical and English assessment. After that there will be a 1 on 1 interview with HR. They called me to sign the contract 2 months after the interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a purely behavioral interview, got it as part of college recruiting process. I think that by the time they interview you, they know your resume is fine - so the interview is more of a test on culture fit. This is has since changed - I believe it is a case interview for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This was a long time ago - but just the typical behavioral questions, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other people's experiences with the general consulting analyst interview. First one is HR, goes for about 10 minutes, second is with an SM usually 2 weeks later, just talk about your experiences, it isn't too hard, and then about 4 weeks later I was flown out to NYC for a behavioral + a case. For the case you don't need to get hard numbers, but your solution should logically make sense. Definitley threw me for a loop, and also had nothing to do with security. About a month later they came back with a very good offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at accenture, and why specifically as a XYZ consulting analyst?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO).

Interview

Three detailed phone interviews and screening via teleconference. All stages requires technical knowledge and experience. The first was with the recruiter, then two managers, one technical other not as much and the final was with a senior manager/director who was very technical as well

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, business and technical acumen   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

took 3 weeks. 1. pre screen 2. online exam 3. in person (tech & general). it was very easy process my recruiter was very nice and got my offer the same day I did my interview.