Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management Consultant: Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in November 2012.

started with an HR phone screening, then a phone behavioral interview, and then a phone skills interview and finally 3 in person interviews at the NY office with 3 partners in the risk practice. The behavioral and skills interview were fairly typical. Google those sort of questions and prepare. you are doing this on the phone, so feel free to bring notes with you, but dont read from them directly. Make sure you can explain concrete and real examples of previous work experiences and challenging assignments,and interactions with coworkers. I was asked about a time i had to influence someone who didnt at first agree with me... its questions along those lines.... The final, in person interviews were fairly straightforward. I was only asked 1 case question, but others i know who were there were asked 3 different cases, so be sure to prepare for that.

Interview Questions