Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,150 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   Answer Question

Accenture Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephonic then Personal Interview
    Question will be on Project Management Methodologies
    Project Management Software
    Excel Skills
     Telephonic then Personal Interview
    Question will be on Project Management Methodologies
    Project Management Software
    Excel Skills

Interview Questions

• Basically on Project Management techniques. Good to have MS Project and MS Excel experience   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was sent an email on a Tuesday asking if I could Interview on Friday in Philadelphia (I was in upstate New York). After I said OK, I had no contact at all with the HR rep who ignored all of my questions until Thursday evening which was just a copy-pasted message with inserted interview details (location, time, etc). On-site, I had three interviews which went in order of: behavioral, case interview, behavioral. Both behavioral interviews were over the phone (they called me on my cell number). After completing the interview, I did not hear anything from the company for another two months at which point they finally told me I did not get the position. The interviews themselves were actually quite fun and the people were great to speak with. However, the company's HR really needs some work and organization.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I interviewed with a specific team. That team that I interviewed for was the team I was assigned to once I joined the company.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
         First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
    If invited back for round two:
         Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter > Technical Screening phone interview with Mgr or SM > In Office interview with an MD.

Recruiter passes you on to the tech screen assuming what you have on your resume is accurate. Tech screen is with someone in the firm doing similar work. They usually make the call for in-person interview. By then, you typically are a good candidate. Use the opportunity for an in-person interview to get to know leadership and make a career connection - you never know when you'll work together.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, any challenges with systems/technology, people, etc.   2 Answers

Security Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied to the position online via Accenture Web page. I received a phone call a few weeks later asking for my "unofficial transcripts". I sent them over and had a phone call with the recruiter. Very simple phone call just going over preferences, traveling, etc. Then I had a one-hour phone interview with someone that is part of the security team. It was mainly a behavioral interview, Very casual. The last interview was at the local office in Chicago, about 3 hours long. The interview consisted of a behavioral and then a case study interview(Same as regular analyst interviews) . Nothing technical at all, very simple in my opinion.

My recommendation is be down to earth with interviewers and walk through the steps aloud when going over the case study(Math included).

Received an offer after the time Accenture specified but I still accepted. Great offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. Two Months later I got an in-person interview then another phone interview then I started as a direct hire. However, I was placed in a role that had nothing to do with what I applied for.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied through dice and got a call within a day there was two round of interview. first with Accenture and second one with client.in both of the interview they asked technical question,and roles/responsibility .

Interview Questions

• what was your role in implementation
      what you did in realization phase.   Answer Question