Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,682 Interview Reviews

3.1

1,682 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

OnCampus process-
    Behavioral (30min)
    Behavioral (30min) + Case (45min)
    Offer

Straightforward, not too hard if you've practiced case interviews. Behavioral interviews were with manager/senior managers, and case interview was with a managing director. All three were friendly to me, didn't feel like I needed to be stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• 45min case, relatively straightforward. Obviously tech-heavy consulting firm, so expect tech related questions (though no "technical" questions i.e. coding)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other people's experiences with the general consulting analyst interview. First one is HR, goes for about 10 minutes, second is with an SM usually 2 weeks later, just talk about your experiences, it isn't too hard, and then about 4 weeks later I was flown out to NYC for a behavioral + a case. For the case you don't need to get hard numbers, but your solution should logically make sense. Definitley threw me for a loop, and also had nothing to do with security. About a month later they came back with a very good offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at accenture, and why specifically as a XYZ consulting analyst?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Apply online and wait for response which might be a few weeks to a few months, then meet on site for 3 stage interview. Will get back to you with their decision in a week or two.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. There were three rounds, the first was with HR , then a Senior Manager, and finally the Managing Director. The first two interviews were held on the phone and the final interview was coordinated via a video call. Cleared all three rounds and went to a negotiation phase for salary comp, and then was asked to complete a background check before an official offer was made. The offer came back three weeks after the final round.

For those applying, once you've passed the rounds and received a verbal offer, I would highly recommend continuing the job search until you have the official offer in hand. With an org structure this large, many dependent tasks are done overseas and changes in the approval process/ project pipeline may impact the offer timeline. If you're waiting for an offer, remember to still enjoy life and don't panic. Good luck to everyone!

Interview Questions

• Standard technical questions about data aggregation via cloud engines and fields of interest.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first round involved general behavioral type questions about your ability to work with other people. The second round involved a case study interview to assess your ability to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Assess a failing company and suggest solutions.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through recruiter, got an immediate callback to interview. The first round of interviews was 2 30 minute sessions with different individuals - first one was behavioral only with a consultant, second was with a partner which was behavioral, brainteaser, and case

Interview Questions

• Math brainteaser - one of the only consulting firms that still asked this type of question in the interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was simple and to the point. It was round robin style and the interviewers were professional and friendly. A schedule of the interview times were given prior to interviews. Lunch was provided and the interviewers were extremely approachable and gave good advice the night before during the social. Contact was made the week prior to interviews to confirm travel times/conflicts and etc. Overall, the interview process was smooth, however, some of the times went over and it through times off. Interviewers tried to manage this by rearranging interview times after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult problem/situation? Did you have any kickback from your decisions/recommendations?   1 Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Two rounds. 1st round was behavioral, lady was very nice. 2nd round had two parts. A longer behavioral part which was more intense. And a case study part. They don't really talk to you during. Didn't give any feedback. Take your paper when you finish

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took Almost 2 months, yes its a bit slow but i am happy what i got. I applied through the site and recruiter contact me with some basic question regarding my past experience. 3 interviews 1. Behavioral which is video with some basic behavioral question. 2 interview was technical but totally related to my past work. 3 confirmation interview with some basic question like are you ready to lean new technology ? how you are going to manage your work ? , etc. Just after the second day of my confirmation interview i got to know that i had cleared the interview and recruiter then initiate my background check. Background check was done by 3rd party that took almost 15 days. Process was really slow and nothing is confirmed until you have an offer letter in your hand. So that time was lil hard and was feeling impatient. Finally the day come when i got my offer in hand with a very good outcome. Wait is worth for accenture.

Interview Questions

• Situation when you handle a hard person in your team ?
      Be prepare what you put in your resume, Related to your past work.
      Your role in last project?
      Answer Question