Accenture Consultant Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Consultant Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

451 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied at career fair and had first round of interviews. Received an email that I would need to take an online test. Took test then received email for final round of interview with partner and case interview.

Security Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied to the position online via Accenture Web page. I received a phone call a few weeks later asking for my "unofficial transcripts". I sent them over and had a phone call with the recruiter. Very simple phone call just going over preferences, traveling, etc. Then I had a one-hour phone interview with someone that is part of the security team. It was mainly a behavioral interview, Very casual. The last interview was at the local office in Chicago, about 3 hours long. The interview consisted of a behavioral and then a case study interview(Same as regular analyst interviews) . Nothing technical at all, very simple in my opinion.

My recommendation is be down to earth with interviewers and walk through the steps aloud when going over the case study(Math included).

Received an offer after the time Accenture specified but I still accepted. Great offer.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

OnCampus process-
    Behavioral (30min)
    Behavioral (30min) + Case (45min)
    Offer

Straightforward, not too hard if you've practiced case interviews. Behavioral interviews were with manager/senior managers, and case interview was with a managing director. All three were friendly to me, didn't feel like I needed to be stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• 45min case, relatively straightforward. Obviously tech-heavy consulting firm, so expect tech related questions (though no "technical" questions i.e. coding)   Answer Question

Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other people's experiences with the general consulting analyst interview. First one is HR, goes for about 10 minutes, second is with an SM usually 2 weeks later, just talk about your experiences, it isn't too hard, and then about 4 weeks later I was flown out to NYC for a behavioral + a case. For the case you don't need to get hard numbers, but your solution should logically make sense. Definitley threw me for a loop, and also had nothing to do with security. About a month later they came back with a very good offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at accenture, and why specifically as a XYZ consulting analyst?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first round involved general behavioral type questions about your ability to work with other people. The second round involved a case study interview to assess your ability to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Assess a failing company and suggest solutions.   1 Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Two rounds. 1st round was behavioral, lady was very nice. 2nd round had two parts. A longer behavioral part which was more intense. And a case study part. They don't really talk to you during. Didn't give any feedback. Take your paper when you finish

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus recruiting, 2 interviews with managers in-person (all normal behavioral questions and resume screening), 1 case interview (lots of details, multiple questions, intuitive) + 1 confirmation interview (more behavioral)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a group and how did you handle it   1 Answer
    • Why accenture   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview, they misread my application of when I was available and I turned down moving forward with the application for 2018. The interviewer was friendly but flustered, and it would be nice if they were more organized with knowing who they were talking too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you would be a good fit for Accenture.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Accenture?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   1 Answer