Accenture Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Davis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, first round behavioral was very not difficult, interview was cut short by 30 minutes and was told I was going to get a final round. Final round had two components, behavioral and case. Behavioral was still very basic, but because the interviewer was much more invested in the process and was more critical of answers. Made it more of a conversation, was not able to give an elevator pitch. Case question was not as quantitative, start up wants to be valued at $ 1 billion+, they have orginizational problems, what should they do?

Interview Questions

• What was one time you needed to do something but didn't know how to tackle it?   1 Answer

Entry Level Applications Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online 2/6 and received a follow up email on 2/9. There were 3 interview rounds: 2 phone calls and a video interview.

The first was a standard HR/Recruiter interview with typical behavioral questions, role description, and yes/no information questions. About 30 mins long.

The second, skill interview, was with the team leader/manager of the project I'd be working on. They asked typical behavioral questions, but with a bit more depth compared to the first interview. The interviewer also touched on technical skills. An hour long.

The third, closing interview, was with an senior member of Accenture. The questions were a bit more difficult than the second interview. I highly recommend reviewing and answering behavioral question examples found online and/or in books. An hour long.

The second and third interviewers were able to provide a lot of helpful insight. Be sure to ask really good questions! I received great feedback and communication from everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone in a higher position than you.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with an uncooperative teammate.   1 Answer

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was behavioral, over the phone, very straight forward questions about my resume. Second interview was at their office in Atlanta. This consisted of one behavioral interview and one case interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had to work on a team   1 Answer

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

As far as consulting interviews go, my experience with Accenture was relatively laid back. Behavioral interviews were very conversational. Case was pretty easy and the interviewer offered a good deal of help throughout. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. If you pass that then you go to a in person interview. After that there is a final phone interview. After all three they decide to offer you a job or not.

Interview Questions

• Example of some of the coding work you have done   1 Answer

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I got an interview from Accenture after talking with them at a career fair. The firs interview happened about a week later on campus and was incredibly easy. Basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work there, what I knew about the company. About 2 weeks later I had my second and third interviews back to back. Same basic easy questions some technical some behavioral, and more questions about my resume and technical projects.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 layers of the OSI model?
      What is a MAC address?
      What factors affect the performance of a network?
      What is a protocol?
      Define bandwidth and Latency
      Which layers are user supported and network supported?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you think separates us from our competitors?
      Are you willing to continue learning and getting certifications for the job
      1 Answer

The pay was too low 43,000 a year

Entry Level Infra Tech Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

During the phone interview, the recruiter described the job and asked very general questions. I felt like she was fishing for more information so I started to just give the usual answers that most companies request. I was then instructed to take a programming assessment. The recruiter told me that very little programming knowledge was needed. She was wrong. I did not pass the assessment because I was not prepared. I would advise brushing up on those common programming language rules. I did not Google the answers because I was told there would be a second assessment in person later in the process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter went over the job description and asked if I would be able to perform those tasks. There were no direct questions asked. I inserted the typical information about myself during the job description. Example: when she read the description, I would give examples of how I handle a similar process at my previous job.   Answer Question

Entry Level SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Day began with some kind of Orientation, welcome to Accenture-this is what we do type of event. Followed by 2 one-on-one interviews with a manager from the department they were interviewing me for and the other with the technical instructor of the internal bootcamp for that department. Spoke to Accenture recruiter about one position and bootcamp, got to the interview and found out that it would not be for the role previously discussed. Possible flag number 1. Had interviewer number 2 curse about 4 times during my interview, hmmm ok, if that's what you want to do. Possible flag number 2.

Get an email from prescreen security team to clarify a response on my security questionnaire, do so and received a call 20 minutes after I sent the response email, from the recruiter I had been dealing with since my application process began. She wanted to extend a verbal offer for the job they had interviewed me for on Friday. And here's where things get real. She leads into the offer by saying the salary is a little bit lower than what we discussed since you do not have a degree. First thing to note is a degree is not required, nor did I state I had a BA, nor is it anywhere on my resume when the job description and salary were first given. To make this long story shorter, the job offer extended had a lower salary by $5000, surprise!!!

To say I was not happy would be an understatement. She responded to my silence by asking was that too low, I told her it definitely was and that I would consider my options and respond to her by my 2 week deadline. Potentially the biggest flag of them all.

Case in point Accenture, don't quote people one salary at the beginning of the process, have them use their time preparing and interviewing not to mention the commute, then make $5000 disappear from the salary offer like Houdini and offer some lame never before mentioned excuse for why the salary is magically lower. Classic bait and switch, huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• None of my interview questions were hard at all.

Why do you want to work at Accenture?
      Answer Question

I have not yet accepted nor declined the offer. I will weigh my options and make my final decision once HR extends my official offer via email in a week.

Java Software Developer (Entry Level) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2015.

Interview

Typical behavioral interview to start, then a technical interview with a developer about a week later. Final HR interview at the end (about another week later). Interacted with a single primary recruiter who scheduled subsequent interviews and provided additional information. Recruiters very friendly. Interviewers were very objective. Was very difficult to glean any information about the specific position/project being considered for.

Interview Questions

• Basic logic question (not programming related) followed by two explicit coding questions.   Answer Question

Entry Level Accounting Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter and everything went well-- basic questions about past experience and education, salary expectations, etc. She set up a next round interview with the Hiring Manager. He called and asked questions about past experience as well and classes I took in college. He did not have an outgoing personality and the call was uncomfortable. I didn't hear a word after the call, not even an email that they selected someone else for the position.