Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2018

97 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through a job posting online. I received an initial phone interview within a week. The woman I spoke to was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Unfortunately, that woman ended up leaving Accenture while I was in the middle of of the recruitment process. I was transferred to a new contact, and I did not hear back for a few weeks. I was asked to do a final interview in person in mid December. I was at school still in a state across the country so that wasn’t feasible. They were very accommodative, and did the final interviews over a video chat.

The first round phone interview was a behavioral interview with some talk about my resume. The final interview consisted of 3 interviews, one was a general behavioral and run through of my resume. The second was skills/technical and had a case study which you had to do in a certain amount of time. And the third and final one was with a manager. Int he third, we talked about more broad strokes like my career aspirations, my drives, and my interests.

Overall, it was very interesting and fun to go through the process. The final interviews are pretty taxing and do take some time so prepare and be ready to interview for 2-3 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process took a few weeks. Had 1 interview at Accenture in Arlington that lasted for 4 hours. First interview was with an analyst who went over the details of the position. Next was with a specialist who asked behavioral questions. the 3rd interview was with a manager who asked general questions and the last interview was with an executive.

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen Interview with Accenture after applying through University Recruiting. I applied for the position in the beginning of September and heard back a couple weeks later. The recruiter that interviewed me was located in a different state, and she was very friendly/professional over all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult project you have worked on   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with get to know you type questions. That lead to an in-person interview. The interview had a case-study component where I had to analyze budget financials. It was also several interviewers ranging from tell me about yourself to more technical questions in the area of finance.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This is an in-depth interview process, but in my experience, it flowed pretty fast after the first interview. I will say it took about a month to get the initial interview, but I received my offer about 3 weeks after. Read all the interview suggestions on this page, as I found them very helpful. My interview differed a bit from the others outlined, but still stayed more or less consistent.
    1. Phone interview with recruiter - consisted mainly of questions about why you want the position and what you know about the company. I was also asked a couple of behavioral questions to end the interview. Lasted about 45 minutes.
    2. In-person interview with 3 different team members - like others have said, you will sit down with an analyst, specialist, and finally a manager. It seems intimidating but the questions are routine interview questions. Know your resume, why you want to work there, and have an understanding of the position. They will also ask in-depth about what your career goals are to ensure you are a good fit within the company. Be prepared for a simple case with the specialist (I was really nervous for this part but it wasn't too bad and they will talk you through it at the end). It will take about 3 hours in total.
    3. A phone interview with the head of CFM for the region - this is pretty much a confirmation call and lasted no more than 20 minutes. She will ask you again why Accenture and a little about your background. This was very conversational!

Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

This was a position in the corporate functions department-. Phone screen from a recruiter that last about 45 minutes. After a few days got an email to interview in the Chicago office. Office interview was with two managers 30 minutes apart. The recruiter was very awesome same with the accounting managers i met

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in team
      A time you had a presentation to a group   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a preliminary call, and then in person interview that lasted 3 hours. Quick turn around - knew the next business day if I had received an offer. Everyone was great to talk to and a very laid back and comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• Started out with an Analyst interview, then a Specialist, then a Manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone calls with recruiter and one with project manager then an inperson interview that consisted of 4 interviews in rapid succession with different people it was really weird and awkward at times. The 4 interviews all really over lapped and I think they were trying to test the genuineness of my responses

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks total. It started with a phone interview to go over my resume, experiences, and understanding of the role. It was with HR, and the lady was unbelievably friendly. Nothing tough.

I was then invited to a second round, and since I could not be at their office for it, I did a Skype interview. This interview consisted of plenty more behavioral questions, and was really more of a fit test than anything else. They just wanted to see if you'd fit in and are willing to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR rep (about 30 minutes)
    2) 4+ hour interview online. (Could not make it to office)
          -4 separate interviews from various levels within the CFM team (About 45 minutes to an hour long with an analyst, Specialist, Manger, CFM Exec.)
          - Interview with the specialist was the skills interview where they ask behavioral questions.
          -They ask you to answer the questions based on past work experience.
          -TAKE NOTES THE WHOLE TIME!!!
          -Ask questions if you don't understand the position.
          - Make sure to study up on Accenture as a whole and why you think the culture is right for you.