Accenture Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

111 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO).

Interview

Three detailed phone interviews and screening via teleconference. All stages requires technical knowledge and experience. The first was with the recruiter, then two managers, one technical other not as much and the final was with a senior manager/director who was very technical as well

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, business and technical acumen   1 Answer

IT Lead Interview

Interview

The recruiter will review your resume if it's a good fit for the role then the hiring process will be as follow:
    1. Phone interview by the recruiter
    2. Facetime with hiring manager and then will give you feedback if you will move on to the final interview
    3. Final interview
    4. Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Recruiter will ask questions about your previous roles
      Situational questions from the hiring manager like how do you manage conflicts?   1 Answer

Lifescienes IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone Screening followed by HR interview for evaluation. 3rd Interview was also on Phone - Technical interview from Sr Manager. This was followed by face to face interview with Managing director. All interviewers were very professional

Interview Questions

• Hr interview - Basic Questions on How you handle tough situations , team etc. Know your resume and projects for technical interview. MD interview was generic and we talked about projects and challenges faced by Pharma industry and new trends   Answer Question

We got stuck on Salary negotiation and closed our discussion on good terms on reconsidering each other on new oppurtunity

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process took exactly 2 months. 3 days after I applied, I got a screening call from a recruiter. A week and half later, I had my in person interview. It was supposed to be with 3 different individuals but only 2 were available. I interviewed with the project manager, the one I'll be reporting to. He grilled me on my skills. At the end, he said I intentionally asked you tough questions to see if you know what you're talking about, and I'm impressed with your skills. Then, I asked him questions about himself, i.e., how long he's been with Accenture, why Accenture? The second individual will be a teammate but a level above me. He also asked me pointed questions about my skills especially as it relates to the type of systems I've worked on. A week later, I met with an executive of the company. He basically asked me 2 questions only; why Accenture, and how many years of experience I have? Then he told me he'll be the one to make the final decision about hiring me or not. I used that opportunity to ask him what he looks for in a candidate, how can I succeed in this position of hired. Based on his responses, I was able to highlight my skills. This step was important because he didn't ask me questions that will allow me to discuss my skills. Also, they look to see how long you can keep a conversation going, and if you're a good communicator. 10 days later, I got an offer. My recruiter was on vacation and she did set up that expectation for me. I asked them time to review the offer and he benefits. My process took 60 days to the day because my recruiter was out twice due to personal reasons. I like the fact that she always set up the expectation when she's not going to be available and for how long. I was impressed with the whole process, however.

Interview Questions

• Is checking to see if terminated ushers have been timely removed in AC:1, or AC:2?

What are the FISCAM domains?

What's the difference between FISCAM and NIST?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did a counter offer regarding salary, but they didn't accept because they said that's their best offer. I tried to negotiate my time off and flexibility to work from home, but all were rejected.

Veterans IT Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with HR for a chance to get signed up for the free training program they offer (you get a free Udemy course and, upon completion, are allowed to interview with them). Did well and he said he'd get me in the next batch of trainees. Unfortunately, the guy was incompetent and never followed through.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I interviewed with two employees. They both asked me various questions pertaining to my resume and experience with technology. The interview lasted approximately 30-40 min and ended with me asking them question about their experiences at Accenture. This interview will continue to resonate with me for years to come because of how professional it was.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which there was a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good overall. I enjoyed the process over all. I interviewed with great managers. I left feeling great about Accenture. I especially enjoyed the flexibility and work/life balance because I couldn't find that in other places.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture instead of the other top consulting firms in the area?   2 Answers

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

All interviews were behavioral. Nothing unexpected. interviewer talked about there job and work. Make sure you have your elevator speech down. The interviewers seemed bore but I heard they act like that on purpose.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1) Screening interview by HR to go over your background
    2) Personality interview by HR, lots of 'tell me about a time when....'
    3) In person office interview by 2 Senior Managers. Both Senior Managers basically gave an IT case. They describe the client engagements that they're on and ask you what the major thing to consider are, and how would you help the client in their shoes.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview

Through university recruit

Interview Questions

• What's your understanding of what we do here at Accenture.   1 Answer