Accenture Infrastructure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Infrastructure Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I interviewed with a specific team. That team that I interviewed for was the team I was assigned to once I joined the company.

Infrastructure Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in DC Ranch, AZ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (DC Ranch, AZ).

Interview

The hiring process took about 5 months due to security clearance. The interview was very strength forward, professional, and easy. I was hired instantly after a phone screen. They concentrate on SQL skills and previous leadership skills. Review some basic joins and union, how to select tables and Basic query skills. The phone screen lasted for 10-20mins. Ones you communicate your skills within the first 5 mins of the interview, they won't ask you much again.

Interview Questions

• "Database join and union, How to free the CPU, and how do you learn a new skill"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Although the interview / hiring process is lengthy, the interactions with Accenture were positive. My initial screening with the Recruiter was likely to ensure that I was a real person - There were no unusual questions. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an interview with the managing director.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name as many routing protocols as you can.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I put out my salary requirement and it was met.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter and we went over my resume and interests. I was then asked to participate in a situational interview. After the situational interview, the recruiter contacted me and said I did really well and that I would be flying to Chicago for my last round of interviews. I was interviewed by 2 managers and also attended an interactive presentation over the company.

Interview Questions

• What's your process for solving a problem?
      Tell me about a time when you had difficulties working with colleagues or clients?   Answer Question

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I recall three (3) rounds for the interview process. I was in my final year of university and went through a phone screening which consisted of very general questions, a second phone interview that was more behavioral, and a final on-site interview in Arlington, VA. This spanned a couple of months in total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in consulting?   1 Answer

Infrastructure Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Second round more behavioral with some problem solving questions. Third round was onsite and very in depth about the resume with two hiring managers. At first they were interviewing me for Systems Integration but then switched me over to IS. Be careful the HR department is very very slow at responding and you are left in the dark many a time.

Interview Questions

Interview

First completed a phone screen with a recruiter, was told right after that I had made it past. Four days or so later was my scheduled interview on the phone with a woman in Dallas which was behavioral, she actually told me how to answer it (she was very nice & explained the process), but to be honest, you should know the STAR method for answering behaviorals. Then I went to a city separate from the one I was going to work at (I guess they have interviews in groups based on position, not on your desired work location). You learn about the company, then they have 2 interviews a technical one (the guy actually didn't interview me, but we just talked about my formal training, what I could do and what department in Accenture I would be better fitted for) then an informal interview where we just chatted. I ended up getting put in Systems Integration, which was great seeing as I liked that better and I didn't have to interview again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, they offered all that I wanted.

Infrastructure Consultant Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First Interview: I was invited to a first round interview through on-campus career services. It was a typical interview that dealt with me explaining my resume and experiences. In the waiting room it seemed as if the recruiters were ranking the interviewers covertly.

Second Interview: This was a phone interview that lasted about 45mins. It was a situational/behavorial question set. The best way to navigate this was a be as personable as possible and answering the questions without going off-track.

Final Interview: You get invited for an on-site interview, mine was in NYC. The interview consisted of a opening presentation, then, you meet with two employers for interviews. The interviews seem to be less informal.

I'm still waiting for a job offer response; it has been a week so far.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are fit for the life of a Consultant?   1 Answer

Infrastructure Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was two months in length and involved a phone conversation, face-to-face meeting, a second phone interview, a background check and drug screening. The offer was made at the minimum and the manager in the hiring process both stated there were no promotions as well as bluntly stated that I was the second person selected but the first had declined.

Interview Questions

• This job has no opportunity for promotion, how do you see that.   1 Answer

Desktop Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Very Structured. The Recruiters were very personable and very descriptive with they're backgrounds at the company. But never really got any feedback as to why i was not chosen