Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   4 Answers

Supply Chain Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter - contacted by recruiter
    Next, phone screen with Senior Manager. Interviewer wasn't available at the time scheduled, but did call back 15 minutes later.
    Only asked two questions about Supply Chain background and then asked if I had questions.

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who was very friendly. I informed the recruiter that I was interviewing with other companies and nothing was in final stages yet.

Next I had a behavioral interview, followed by 2 interviews with senior leaders in the team. I really enjoyed the conversations however there was considerable gap between these discussions. After that there was radio silence for a couple of weeks. Then they reached out and wanted to do a final onsite interview. We agreed on possible dates but after that I did not hear back.

Meanwhile I had multiple attractive offers and had to make a call. I delayed the decision as much as I could and then accepted a different offer. Unfortunately, this is the second time in my career that Accenture has gone all the way to final interviews and due to significant delays I have opted for a different role.

am not upset or annoyed. I understand that they have scheduling limitations due to travel and often changing client commitments of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to disagree with your leader. How did you do it.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

the interview process was very structured. Had a direct point of contact for pre and post interview process. Overall a very good experience. The experience was much better than many other consulting companies

Mobile Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process used was behavioral questioning. This not something you can prepare for nor lie about. These type of interviews are designed to help Accenture know how you are likely to make decisions when working for them in a similar capacity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you failed, and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

I just did a first round interview with Accenture for a manager position. First of all, I was unaware that it was a phone interview two recruiters (one was apparently "shadowing"). Then the phone call tech was rather off-putting, the two recruiters would randomly drop off the call (they said they were on mute) but this was an interview! And they were telling me about "leveling" at the partnership level - I was only applying for a manager position. Of course, they were saying that to get promoted from manager to sr. manager would take 3-4 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO).

Interview

None that is the problem! After applying for multiple positions in the same field (Ironic since I am an SME in my field of expertise) with this company including bringing them on board with a few corporations I have worked for (I have direct experience with them and have not had any issue with them at all) I cannot get feedback or have ANY person from HR call me back to talk with me or even provide feedback. This will certainly have an impact on future business as I am the decision maker whom we bring on to do projects. if they want to blow me off like this given I am a Director/VP) level, that can work both ways. Extremely unprofessional Accenture! Get with the program!

Interview Questions

• No communication whatsoever. I have applied since 2005 and applied for multiple positions across the country. One person I know in recruiting shuffled me off saying I will have to find an HR resource in that region and he works for the company!   Answer Question

Program/Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2016.

Interview

I loved my conversation with my recruiter. We spoke for nearly an hour. We discussed my future plans and how to achieve my goals. I told her I wanted to have a long career at Accenture and I didn't plan on getting on the team for at least another two years. My plans were to come in as a mid-level employee. She also took the time to address my questions and concerns.

Most importantly, I will always remember the advice she gave me. This was my first interview where I tried to negotiate, she offered me great advice about how to find an appropriate balance when discussing salary and things I should also take into consideration. She understood, as a woman, why this conversation can be challenging and was sympathetic to my plight.

I hope to work with her over time to develop the skills I need to get hired as a respected professional. If Accenture reads this, you should keep your eye on Ms. A. Robinson in Diversity Recruiting. She represents your company well and is building relationships with gifted candidates that will prove to be loyal, innovative, and hardworking.

As expected, my interview with Accenture was the best to date. I'm grateful for the experience. I knew my first interview would be focused more on gaining insight as to what I should expect. I learned a lot and I know it won't be my last interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel? If so, how often?   1 Answer

IOT-Technology Architecture Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone Screen.
    One hour onsite interview. Director was 20 minutes late to Liquid Labs.

Then they wanted a follow up 1 hour Behavioral Interview.

From initial contact, HR continually nagging for salary information.
    Eventually I spoke with HR, and she told me there are 2080 weeks in a year. I asked her to correct and clarify twice, but she was still confused. I have no confidence how she calculated a salary range, but it was extremely low.

Managers are not offered equity in Silicon Valley.

Managers are "not privileged" to salary information, so they must just make it up from a database.

It's a very political organization. They will mention many TLA's and other departments, before you once hear about an actual paying client.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Faced all interviews from screening, situational, skill based and finally closing interview. Finally was offered a role lower than what I applied for. Turned down the offer as I was not interested in joining a level lower than what I was already doing.