Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

3.1

565 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2017.

Interview

Great experience with all interviewers. All four interviewers were knowledgeable about the company, had reviewed my resume in detail and were just flat out amazing. Whole process from initial contact to offer was about four weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any trick questions. Interviews were very casual and easy to respond to focused on my skills and area of expertise.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Became an employee through rebadge process. Did not go through interview process. Understand their interview process is straight forward but thorough. Do not have first hand experience about their interview process though.

Interview Questions

• Did not go through interview process as I was rebadged from another company   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2017.

Interview

There are four stages:
    1. Initial HR screening,
    2. Skills Interview with Technical Manager,
    3. Psychometric Testing and then
    4. Final culture / fit interview with a Managing Director.
    In general it was a quick, direct process with the follow ups happening fast.

Interview Questions

• Standard 'take me through your resume' stuff, with some specifics about engaging with customers around requirements capture.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for a certain day and no one called me. After multiple follow-ups it was rescheduled to another day and the interviewer called me 15 minutes late. Interview was generic and asked about what I do in my current role. Feedback provided was not helpful as it dint had any correlation to the interview. I would have appreciated a honest and straight forward feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is the life of a Consultant   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, process was cumbersome due to having to re-enter all the details on your resume that had already been submitted. Highly outdated system.
    Position was located in "USA-Southwest", so I applied. Turns out that the role is located specifically in Dallas, TX and no relocation assistance was provided. Thus ended the interview.
    The interviewer was a professional and kind person; quick to the point, but still respectful.
    However, there is currently some concerning disconnect between the job description and the available recruiting resources.

Interview Questions

• Are you able and willing to relocate 1,000 miles without any relocation assistance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I have been through HR screen, behavior interview , technical interview and face-to-face MD interview in New York. Every single interviewer was very professional and easy to communicate with. Now I am waiting for result. Does anybody know if HR will call if you are rejected or they will only call if they make an offer ?

Interview Questions

• Why did you change your job often?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Went through the whole process, job got put on hold when they were about to extend the offer. they reopened the position and didnt get back to me...interviewing here may not be the best way to spend time.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I submitted an online application. I had a screening phone call, which went just fine (basic screening questions). I had a follow up interview with someone from the department I was interviewing for. My interviewer was brash and rude throughout the entire conversation, asking me very vague questions and then getting upset when I asked for clarification so I could provide a response. At one point, I even stared at my phone, trying to decide whether to just hang up or not. Nothing like this has ever happened to me in an interview. I was glad when it ended and genuinely happy when I did not advance to the next stage of interviews. I'm surprised the company allowed this individual to interview candidates, although I left the interview feeling like I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "Do you even know what a programming language is?"   4 Answers