Accenture Oracle Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Oracle Developer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

3.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a couple of months to land the job. It started with a 2 phone interviews, 1 phone technical interview and 2 face to face interviews with hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a signing bouns

Senior Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tver (Russia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Tver (Russia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Several interviews on Skype: HR, IT specialists, manager. There were also group interviews when writing answers to technical questions. This was not my first interview. Before that, there were others in other companies. Therefore, I understood what questions are possible. Also I was interviewed by specialists from two different projects.

Oracle Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

As such interview process was good. I first got a call for job change confirmation, then interview date was decided and confirmed. There was a short delay in the interview due to some panel meeting. Then there was a technical discussion and on the next day final HR round. The HR offered me a salary which did not meet my requirement, so I told him that it is too low as per my expectations. But this was final from his side and from my side as well for not going on what he was offering. So, I thanked him for the offer but did not accept it. The story beings here. Then the next day I got mail from the company about the status of my candidature. It clearly mentioned the status as "Rejected at Skills Interview". Now my question is to the company that if I was not technically fit then why was I been offered x amount of package by your HR? Moreover, there should not have been any kind offer from HR. And if there was, then the mail shooted by your system displays the candidature status. I think that there is need and scope of improvement on either side of the situation. Either there would have been no offering or the status should have been describing like "Candidates expectations not met"/"Rejected offer my Candidate".

Oracle PlSql Developer Interview

Interview

i applied throw placement agency on 2013 april first round telephonic round i got call fromaccenture it tooks 45 mins i cleared my first round and next round at accenture in the secound round some questions were difficult and i cleared secound round also next round hr round total 3 rounds 2 technical one hr

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

two technical round and one hr round first round telephonic secound round in person first round qus are easy secound round interview qus difficult hr interview asking about the salary

Oracle Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for an Oracle developer position in Accenture (UK), on the 28th of Dec 2010.
    Two days later, I received a phone call from a HR representative saying Accenture would like to schedule a HR interview with me. We scheduled it for the 5th of Jan 2011.

The interview basically followed a template and my answers were typed in as I gave them.
    We went over my CV first, followed by some basic behavioral scenario based questions.
    I was then told I would receive an email within the next few working days.

On the 8th of Jan, I received an email from IKM (I believe a third party assessment partner) with a link to take an online assessment.

Now note, the job specification/technical skills required were clearly listed in the job advert.
    The technical skills required for this role were Oracle PL/SQL, data warehousing, analytical functions, Oracle partitioning, referential integrity concepts/implementations etc.

There was NO mention of Oracle Forms and Reports.

So lo and behold! I was completely taken aback when I started getting question after question from Forms and Reports!

I thought there must've been some mistake since I was a Oracle PL/SQL developer, I didn't know Forms and Reports and I had already listed all my skills clearly in my CV and repeated it over the phone during the HR interview as well.

I wrote back to Accenture asking about this but didn't get a response.
    A few days later I just received an auto generated email saying "following careful consideration, we're unable to make you an offer of employment."

I say automation in the hiring process is great! but Accenture really needs to check theirs.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous role including team size and dynamics and any difficult situation I had to deal with.   Answer Question

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Everything was accurate on time ..
    I had 1st round of telephonic interview from Banglore, then 2nd round within 1 week again from Banglore. After that i recieve a mail/call to submit all the required documents.
    Upto this they are very fast and punctual but after submitting docmunet there was no reply from Accenture and in April I recieved a mail that my profile has been archived and i can reapply in Accenture.

I put my resume again and went through same process in July . I have submitted all my documnets and waiting for their call.

Don't know what is the problem with the recruitmrnt team in Accenture they communicate well till documnet collection but after that they disappear.