Accenture SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture SAP Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2018

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview with recruiter
    2. Phone interview with one hiring manager
    3. Face to Face interview with another hiring manager

After the final round, the recruiter told me both hiring managers were impressed with my background and gave me great feedback. Sounded like an offer was coming. After weeks with communicating with recruiter and same answer of "pending approval", no offer. He reassured that an offer was coming but after a month I figured he was giving me the run around. Not a great experience.

SAP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

As others have mentioned there are 3 rounds.
    1. HR Phone Screen
    2. Interview with Senior Manager.
    3. Skype-like interview with a Managing Director

After a very quick 3 rounds, I waited and waited. Followed up every one-two weeks, with the same response: "No update!" This is after an incredible round of interviews where the MD and SM both loved me to death. I was almost guaranteed the job especially after an email said there was a pending offer, just needed approval. Then I just get a random call "sorry but we're unable to offer you a job." All this after stringing me along for 2 months (last interview was in March 2017. It's May now.

The interviewers were all great and I respected their credentials. One I could even see myself becoming in 20+ years.

All in all, a very disappointing experience. What made it so bad was the recruiting process. I had green lights every step of the way. I doubt I'll ever consider working for Accenture in the future.

Interview Questions

• They allowed me to speak a lot more compared to other places I've interviewed with. No real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening with recruiter, Phone interview with a product manager then recruiter calls to confirm that interviews were very successful and that a job offer will be expected. After pushing back for weeks, no offer was presented. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the SAP ASAP methodology and best practices for some test case scenarios.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews with a recruiter then two senior managers. 1st round was very basic making sure you were the right type of person to work for Accenture. 2nd round asked about skills and experience to see if and where you rank in the position. 3rd round was standard interview questions asking about teams, culture, etc. However after a quick three rounds of interviews and a verbal acceptance it took over a month to get a written offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked in a team and one person wasn't pulling their weight.   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you were handed a task that you didn't initially know how to do.   4 Answers

SAP Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

First I talked to a recruiter at my Ohio State during a career fair in the winter. Never heard anything of it and assumed that I was not a candidate. I recieved an email from a recruiter about my resume and notes from whoever I talked to at the fair saying I would be a good candidate. Then he set up a time for an Initial phone screen with me, which led to an over the phone interview, then an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Strengths and Weaknesses, overall basic stuff, my experience with SAP, etc   1 Answer

SAP Basis Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Formal interview with hiring manager for position. I was employee referred. HR contacted me. HR had to create paperwork as job is new. Had phone screen with hiring manager, then one on one in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

1st Interview: phone screen with basic questions on your background
    2nd and 3rd Interview: Back to back with managers on technical and behavioral questions
    One manager will ask you mostly behavioral questions on your work or college experience
    Second manager will mostly talk with you about position and how you will fit in with team
    Face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed after completing a project.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR screening , Technical interview , Management Interview , HR formalities.

HR screening - resume screening and validations. Also it checks fitment for role
    Technical Interview- SAP Technical questions
    Management Interview - Managerial and Supervisor questions
    HR formalties - Final discussion on compensation

Interview Questions

• SAP Technical questions
      Managerial and Supervisor questions   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

1) I got a call from a Accenture recruiter for pre-screening and everything went great, the recruiter to scheduled my Technical phone interview with a Senior Manager immediately. 2) Phone interview-Interviewed with Senior Manager 2 days after and he was really nice and he asked basic Technical questions and what's on your resume. I got a call 2 days after from the recruiter, they were moving forward with the next round with the MD. 3) Digital Interview considered as Face to face. I was both behavioral and technical questions, last for 40mins.

I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me on board. I was given a verbal offer there and I was told I should see email from HireRight and official offer in the mail. But guess what the recruiter called me 2 days after and he said they were no longer extending the offer anymore because the hiring manager didn't have any position available anymore or he didn't need any consultant at the moment.

I was stunned and asked why you would extend verbal offer and give a start date etc.. There are disappointment.

Interview Questions

• It was basically your resume experience
      Discussion on specific projects you've worked on
      Hands on configuration questions.
      Why you want to work for Accenture
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied to Accenture through an employee referral. The process was as follows:
    1. Apply - via career site with a referral.
    2. Initial Screen - with a professional recruiter to go over resume/background.
    3. Behavioral interview - with an HR specialist. Two personal experience cases were discussed (Ex. tell me about a time when you...)
    4. Skills interview - with a senior manager. Went over resume in detail and addressed technical experience with the product.
    5. Closing/confirming interview - with a managing director. Relatively casual conversation about your fit into consulting culture, Accenture, and the responsibilities of the specific position/level.

Overall the experience was positive. Be patient and respectful to the recruiter and honest about your experience and qualifications. Approach each interview with due diligence and do some research beforehand so you're prepared. They are looking for leaders and someone who can manage people and the culture well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you...?
      How did you handle yourself when...?
      Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question