Accenture SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for SAP

Accenture SAP Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2018

139 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very fair.The project manager explained what was expected of the job and some of the challenges to expect. The project manager discusses the important of the client’s expectations and how to ensure the client received the best services. The project discussed future plans of the project and what improvements are needed for the project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in September 2009.

Interview

Four part interview, first, there was initial phone interview with recruiter. Then there was a assessment with a person not on the project asking questions of how you handled certain past situations. Third, there was a phone interview with a member of the project, and finally an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a past situation where a coworker was not participating at the same level as other team members how did you handle it?   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview with recruiter
    2. Phone interview with one hiring manager
    3. Face to Face interview with another hiring manager

After the final round, the recruiter told me both hiring managers were impressed with my background and gave me great feedback. Sounded like an offer was coming. After weeks with communicating with recruiter and same answer of "pending approval", no offer. He reassured that an offer was coming but after a month I figured he was giving me the run around. Not a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening with recruiter, Phone interview with a product manager then recruiter calls to confirm that interviews were very successful and that a job offer will be expected. After pushing back for weeks, no offer was presented. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the SAP ASAP methodology and best practices for some test case scenarios.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews with a recruiter then two senior managers. 1st round was very basic making sure you were the right type of person to work for Accenture. 2nd round asked about skills and experience to see if and where you rank in the position. 3rd round was standard interview questions asking about teams, culture, etc. However after a quick three rounds of interviews and a verbal acceptance it took over a month to get a written offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked in a team and one person wasn't pulling their weight.   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you were handed a task that you didn't initially know how to do.   4 Answers

SAP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

As others have mentioned there are 3 rounds.
    1. HR Phone Screen
    2. Interview with Senior Manager.
    3. Skype-like interview with a Managing Director

After a very quick 3 rounds, I waited and waited. Followed up every one-two weeks, with the same response: "No update!" This is after an incredible round of interviews where the MD and SM both loved me to death. I was almost guaranteed the job especially after an email said there was a pending offer, just needed approval. Then I just get a random call "sorry but we're unable to offer you a job." All this after stringing me along for 2 months (last interview was in March 2017. It's May now.

The interviewers were all great and I respected their credentials. One I could even see myself becoming in 20+ years.

All in all, a very disappointing experience. What made it so bad was the recruiting process. I had green lights every step of the way. I doubt I'll ever consider working for Accenture in the future.

Interview Questions

• They allowed me to speak a lot more compared to other places I've interviewed with. No real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Planned approach on multiple rounds of interview on analytical, situational, HR, technical and management discussion.
    Not difficult but detailed discussion on my experience off my resume and interviewers were easy to talk.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

It was phone interview for SAP job in Midwest with very little travel. The job responsibility included functional, technical and coordination with offshore resources. It was a lead role and had high visibility due to nature of SAP dependency. Interviewers were senior people. They were very professional and followed all norms of interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills is your weakness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

It was good. One technical one HR and one managerial. All was awesome. HR are very cooperative. Pay structure is very good. All you need is good communication and marketing skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

1) I got a call from a Accenture recruiter for pre-screening and everything went great, the recruiter to scheduled my Technical phone interview with a Senior Manager immediately. 2) Phone interview-Interviewed with Senior Manager 2 days after and he was really nice and he asked basic Technical questions and what's on your resume. I got a call 2 days after from the recruiter, they were moving forward with the next round with the MD. 3) Digital Interview considered as Face to face. I was both behavioral and technical questions, last for 40mins.

I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me on board. I was given a verbal offer there and I was told I should see email from HireRight and official offer in the mail. But guess what the recruiter called me 2 days after and he said they were no longer extending the offer anymore because the hiring manager didn't have any position available anymore or he didn't need any consultant at the moment.

I was stunned and asked why you would extend verbal offer and give a start date etc.. There are disappointment.

Interview Questions

• It was basically your resume experience
      Discussion on specific projects you've worked on
      Hands on configuration questions.
      Why you want to work for Accenture
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question