Accenture Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Senior Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

656 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2017.

Interview

There are four stages:
    1. Initial HR screening,
    2. Skills Interview with Technical Manager,
    3. Psychometric Testing and then
    4. Final culture / fit interview with a Managing Director.
    In general it was a quick, direct process with the follow ups happening fast.

Interview Questions

• Standard 'take me through your resume' stuff, with some specifics about engaging with customers around requirements capture.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. There were three rounds, the first was with HR , then a Senior Manager, and finally the Managing Director. The first two interviews were held on the phone and the final interview was coordinated via a video call. Cleared all three rounds and went to a negotiation phase for salary comp, and then was asked to complete a background check before an official offer was made. The offer came back three weeks after the final round.

For those applying, once you've passed the rounds and received a verbal offer, I would highly recommend continuing the job search until you have the official offer in hand. With an org structure this large, many dependent tasks are done overseas and changes in the approval process/ project pipeline may impact the offer timeline. If you're waiting for an offer, remember to still enjoy life and don't panic. Good luck to everyone!

Interview Questions

• Standard technical questions about data aggregation via cloud engines and fields of interest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I have been through HR screen, behavior interview , technical interview and face-to-face MD interview in New York. Every single interviewer was very professional and easy to communicate with. Now I am waiting for result. Does anybody know if HR will call if you are rejected or they will only call if they make an offer ?

Interview Questions

• Why did you change your job often?   2 Answers

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very thorough, all discussions made sure the not only would you fit the culture but also are you skilled in the specific position that you are applying for. Having the knowledge of your background and then some is very important.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your background in data governance? What kind of data did you have to use and manipulate in order to create the solution to your problem?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

• Database and SAP BODS questions   1 Answer

Informatica Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was just a three step process. Obviously an interview with the recruiter going over my background and my interests. Next, a technical interview with a Technical Lead and then a fit for the company interview with a Senior Manager. The only problem was that the time between the technical interview and the interview with the senior manager was over a month apart, so I thought that accenture wasn't interested in me even though I had great feedback after my technical interview. Since I knew that the technical interview was going to be on my knowledge of informatica, I kind of knew how to prepare. I studied for a few days, and was able to answer every informatica question to the best of my ability. The interview with the senior manager was fairly easy as well; we basically went over my background to see my interests and how accenture could help me get there. That interview was supposed to be an hour, but ended up being 30 mins. The technical interview was over the phone for 45 minutes, and the interview with the senior manager was a virtual interview on a Friday afternoon -- so the guy I interviewed with was probably in a good mood since the weekend was here. It was a pleasant experience though! I honestly thought the interview process would be way more difficult than it was based on different things that I had read. I got lucky!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and how can Accenture help you achieve that?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who was very friendly. I informed the recruiter that I was interviewing with other companies and nothing was in final stages yet.

Next I had a behavioral interview, followed by 2 interviews with senior leaders in the team. I really enjoyed the conversations however there was considerable gap between these discussions. After that there was radio silence for a couple of weeks. Then they reached out and wanted to do a final onsite interview. We agreed on possible dates but after that I did not hear back.

Meanwhile I had multiple attractive offers and had to make a call. I delayed the decision as much as I could and then accepted a different offer. Unfortunately, this is the second time in my career that Accenture has gone all the way to final interviews and due to significant delays I have opted for a different role.

am not upset or annoyed. I understand that they have scheduling limitations due to travel and often changing client commitments of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to disagree with your leader. How did you do it.   Answer Question

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Back to back (behavioral and case) interviews at an MBA job fair, then the same again by phone for final round. Interviewers were well-spoken, professional, and supportive. If you are going to a job fair where Accenture is present, apply ahead of time online at both accenture.com and the job fair website. Then, learn ten things about Accenture, use these things during your interview.

Interview Questions

• When working with two clients that don't get along, how did you get them to work together on the project (e.g. overcome/solve the conflict)?   Answer Question