Accenture Software engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017
2,415 Interview Reviews

2.6

2,415 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview was in 3 rounds- 1st one was written examination covering basic cs fundamentals and analytical qns.2nd round was HR found,which was fine. They ask about strength, weakness etc and third one was technical round, where they ask about cs fundamentals like tree traversal, algorithms and talk about how you are good fit for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (College, AK) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is not very tough. It quite good and simple. The interview held in the group of 4-5 people. There are different panel came who was very friendly and good. Nice procedure

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was interviewed in College and was selected very quickly.
    Interview was not technical. Just behavioral, project description should be appropriate. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Interview is quite easy, don't worry.

Interview Questions

• How do you multi-task in your life?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was quite easy. There were 3 rounds out of which two rounds were technical. It was a good try and I got the offer. There was salary negotiation in the third round.

Application

Interview

Campus interview. They visited our campus. first round general aptitude. second in person interview. The aptitude round is fairly easy and the in person interview question has some behavior question some HR questions and a few technical question.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

First, there will be a written exam regarding logical and English assessment. After that there will be a 1 on 1 interview with HR. They called me to sign the contract 2 months after the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview with a hiring manager, then a video interview with someone on the team, and a final video interview with a senior member of the team. They let me know in a timely manner if I moved on to the next step. Also, the recruiter was super friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your background and experience   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Terrible process
    -Recruiter didnt even know I lived on the west coast when it was listed on my resume. Had been scheduling interviewers in ET and when she found out I live on the west coast, unprofessional replied back 'ah....' ......????????
    -Recruiter took 2 week PTO
    -Interviewer 1 forgot about interview and said he didnt have internet in the client site (it was a phone interview with no computer necessary). Did not even work at the place I was applying to.
    -Interviwer 2 forgot about interview as well
    -Sent email declining position as it was a waste of my time
    -No phone number to even reach out to the 3. Was thinking of pinging them on linkedin but im not that desperate and unprofessional.