Accenture Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.8

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial phone screen was basic questions reviewing resume. Quite short, less than 30 minutes. Received a fly out to DC with room full of other students. Did several 1:1 with senior leadership.

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very standard interview process, typical of the industry. There are several rounds of interviews: 1st is with HR to go through your experience, academic background and interests. There are also some behavioral questions. 2nd is with a member of the workforce you are being considered for: You will most likely interview with a Manager and questions are very specific to job experiences. There may be some cases in this stage as well. 3rd is also with a member of the workforce, a more senior one in this case (likely a Senior Manager, but can also be a Managing Director). The interview itself is pretty similar to the 2nd interview. If you pass these rounds, you get invited for an office visit (expenses paid) where you'll meet with several individuals that will assess your fit with the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Campus recruiting. 1st round interview was a resume review. 2nd round interview was behavioral and 3rd round was another more in depth behavioral interview. The overall interview process was very professional and well organized. There were alumni guiding us throughout the interview process. The interviewers were very nice and approachable as well. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Had a phone interview for about an hour then an on-site interview of an hour as well. Both the recruiter and the interviewer. The phone interview was very technical. When i went to the on-site interview i was interviewed by two gentlemen and it was a more behavioral interview. I took my resume and i was asked about everything on it.

Interview Questions

• Create a method that takes in a stack object and returns a thethe object without vowels and in reverse.   Answer Question

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

A computer questionnaire was sent and that was it, I was told according to the results I would get a call, never did. I got an email on sunday night stating they have no longer consider me as a candidate

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Harrisonburg, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

The application for the Technology Engineer position, which was basically the blanket term used to describe all the positions for recent grad applicants, was split into three stages. The first was an online questionnaire and a web cam video describing your background and why you want to work for Accenture. Stage two was an optional coding challenge. After completing these two stages, I was asked to Stage 3 which was in person interview held on my University's campus. The interview was split up into 2 parts, each 45 minutes. The first was a technical interview where you discussed your technical skills and projects, and the other was a behavioral interview. Both interviews flowed very well and felt more like conversations.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a technical project you completed and your role in the project.   Answer Question

Systems Developer Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Joplin, MO).

Interview

Met with team in a meeting room. They asked basic programming questions. They asked basic teamwork questions. The whole process is controlled by the team and not some corporate person that has no idea about the team, customer, or workflow.

Interview Questions

• How long have you used the Bash scripting language?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and 1 on-site interview. The phone interviews were relatively basic - it helped to have background knowledge of the company etc. The in-person interviews were relatively laid back and welcoming. I was interviewed by three different people on-site.

Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Four interviews. First was a basic, "Do you know who we are and what we do?" sort of interview. Second was a very standard 'behavioral' type interview. Third and fourth, you're brought in to spend some time with an executive-level employee to do a more general, broad-ranging interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go into detail about specific experiences, classes, and projects that I had listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Business and Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview followed by at least two rounds of interviews (cant remember if was two or three). Recruited through the university Career Fair. I was able to choose what location I wanted when I applied and actually got the location that I wanted as opposed to the DC office which is where they were mainly recruiting for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you had an issue withing a team and what did YOU do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negiotiations