Accenture Java Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Java Architect Interview Questions

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

There were essentially 4 rounds. One was an HR screening, the second a technical screening, and the third was a psychological screening. The final was with a peer via Skype.

The main thing for experienced hires (IMHO) is that they are looking for "Accenture-types", by that I mean driven, flexible, hard-workers. Accenture is a meritocracy, and as such is looking for independent performers.

Interview Questions

• General Hardware/Software architecture questions. Questions regarding Object-Oriented programming and Java Frameworks. Additionally, covered technical questions about things in my resume.

Also, during the personality interview, "Name a time when you had to persuade someone to your point of view without having them report to you."
      Answer Question

Java Architect Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were 3 interviews:
    1. a situational interview with questions like
      Tell me a time when you used persuasion to get the job done
      Tell me how you managed a recent project
    2. a technical interview
      It was more a survey of what I had done.
      Some basic technology questions about Java, SQL
    3. final interview
      This was a teleconference (technical + situational)
      Testing your consultancy skills

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were direct and expected. No big surprises here.   Answer Question

Java Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an outside recruiter about the opportunity, and Accenture HR going over the job , location and other details, why you want change job etc questions.
    Then Situational interview for about 60 to 90 minutes, asked about 4 questions did you face any situations like this etc, and technical interview for about 45 to 60 minutes.

Finally they asked me to fly to San Antonio to meet the hiring manager, it is about the roles responsibilities i will be doing and my curent job etc,

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with co worker? Tell the whole story.   Answer Question
    • Difference between JDBC and Hibernate   1 Answer

I got the offer but there is not a Significant change in my salary. More Responsibilities but very less salary.