Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017
7,375 Interview Reviews

2.8

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

My profile got shortlisted through a consultant and they gave me the address where tge interview is going to be conducted.
    The interview was face to face interview with the Senior Engineering team.
    Which was around half an hour
    The interview panel was very frank , cordial and friendly.
    So i dint have any problem building a good rapport with them

Interview Questions

• Tell me somthing about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Knowledge of ISO9001 , OSHA 18001 and ISO 14001   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in facility management? for e.g if a dg doesnt start what do u check for?   Answer Question
    • What all equipments you have handled?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to ask some questions?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Thanjavur (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Not much of technical. It was on campus recruitment. I cleared the aptitude round. Then the technical interview. I was not pointed with many technical questions. At the end, had an HR interview.

Technology Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was approached by Accenture recruiter on Linkedin. It took about a month to setup the first video interview.

This was a bad experience with Accenture.

The job description for the position was vastly different than what the interview was all about. I am technology person with emphasis on information systems selections, implementations and business analytics.

The interviewer was asking me random questions about any Strategy work I have done. It was not even technology strategy but more of financial evaluation and macroeconomics (term interviewer used) questions. He also had a case asking me about barbershops in New York...what??

We were both disengaged from the interview, until I let him know I thought this was a technology strategy work, meaning we are working on defining technology for businesses to a build competitive advantage ... They were puzzled. The interviewer was mainly looking for people who would do financial and valuation work for technology investments rather than actually planning and delivering technology strategy work.

Interview Questions

• Resume gap questions
      Tell me how many barber shops in New York City?
      1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2013.

Interview

It was good. the interviewers were friendly. they asked easy questions. I gave all the answers correctly. It had 3 rounds. First an objective round. then a technical round. at last hr round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic of programming
      2. database
      3. OOP
      1 Answer

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Davis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, first round behavioral was very not difficult, interview was cut short by 30 minutes and was told I was going to get a final round. Final round had two components, behavioral and case. Behavioral was still very basic, but because the interviewer was much more invested in the process and was more critical of answers. Made it more of a conversation, was not able to give an elevator pitch. Case question was not as quantitative, start up wants to be valued at $ 1 billion+, they have orginizational problems, what should they do?

Interview Questions

• What was one time you needed to do something but didn't know how to tackle it?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

A first round case interview set (2) and a final round case interview and behavioral interview. It was very straight forward for consulting interviews. Expect to be interviewing with senior managers or MDs (partners).

Interview Questions

• What is your end-goal in life? Outside of work.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

good one very nice and planned process in place..appropriate HR policies.nice in work culture. good candidates selection and nice management. fully supportive.
    Work life balance. very good cab service. work from home concept and again depends on the project. They are multiple location office buildings across the bangalore. Only draw back is cab facilities.. as i will not be on time everyday.

Interview Questions

• as related to technical stuff   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through the McGill portal.
    Round 1: Received a skype interview with an employee at Accenture, he was very nice, but was late. The interview was all behavioral, went over some resume items and behavioral scenerios.
    Round 2: In person in Toronto. Had two interviews, one behavioral with a partner, one technical with a senior personel. The technical interview was very open ended and I strugged with understanding what the person actually wanted. It is not like a typical consulting interview, you couldn't ask questions and only had to use the 1 page scenerio that you were given. Behavioral was fine, the partner basically went over your resume with you.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: What are your strengths and how do they fit into this position?   1 Answer

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

First you send in your CV and cover letter. After that you start with online tests. It is advised to practise these test in advance, this will help you a lot. The test are mostly based on numerical reasoning. When you pass these test you will be invited for an interview to talk about your personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you do any relevant activities to prepare for your function?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2017.

Interview

Case based interview with 5 candidates in group. Case was short and simply yet was only given 15 minutes in preparing the whole framework and solutions thus the output was not concrete.

Interview Questions

• Case Based, 6 questions with 10 sentence describing the problem   Answer Question