Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Client Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Video interview was very straight forward. You get time to prepare for each question and the questions themselves are clear and concise. Understand technology consulting before attempting the interview and do thorough research.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why the role? Case specific questions (Wine retailer)   Answer Question

Financial Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Interview

I got called for an open position in financial services and had to pass numerical and logical tests. Then, a video interview (that went well) was conducted.

However, as soon as they figured I was black, I received an email saying that no more open position was available.

So yes, they are quite racist against blacks (Belgium, Brussels are).

Interview Questions

• Are you more interested in being an analyst or consultant?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a campus interview, with two interviews done back to back. One was a case interview which started out with 5-10 mins of behavioral questions and about 25 mins for the case. The case was analyzing data and producing values for a given problem. The behavioral asked questions from the resume, future goals, and challenges you had been put through

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

First was Hr round so she asked basic question. For second round they had selected people based on your notice period. they were looking for immediate joiner.second round was technical..

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only 2 rounds. The first round was an aptitude test having around 75 questions that was to be solved in 90 mins . The second round was a group interview , the took interview of about 5 people simultaneously and mainly HR questions. The process was quite simple and fairly simple . Just keep a cool head and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and describe what have you done in your projects ?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. It took a little over a week from the time I applied until they got back with me. The first round interview was a behavioral interview on-campus. The second-round was 4 days later in their office. That interview consisted of a case question and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, such as tell me about a time you worked in a team and there was a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Interview

First you need to clear aptitude.
    Interview mainly focused upon your cv and the key to crack the interview would be the way you conduct yourself,don’t be nervous just be confident in what you speak.
    Confidence,Communication skill and technical(moderate) what they look for.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over other candidate present here?
      Mind you Accenture conduct group interview(batch of 5 candidates).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Kakinada (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy written test followed by a personal interview. Written test consists of aptitude questions. Not very technical. Review of project works. People with good communication skills got selected. Interviewers are friendly.

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds. The first round was a straightforward behavioral interview and the second consisted of a case study and closing interview. The behavioral interview was just to see if we were a good fit and the case interview was to test how we could think under pressure. The closing interview was to provide additional company info.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for accenture? What do you know about accenture? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

DevOps Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very polite and rational interview process. First they sent a questionnaire technical and leadership. Then, one technical interview and 1 HR interview, i finished the technical interview and waiting for the HR one.

Interview Questions

• Cloud, DevOps, Performance testing , Cloud Foundry, scaling, automation tools, leadership, behaviors, integration, Load balancing, firewalls   Answer Question