Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017
7,841 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2017.

Interview

There are four stages:
    1. Initial HR screening,
    2. Skills Interview with Technical Manager,
    3. Psychometric Testing and then
    4. Final culture / fit interview with a Managing Director.
    In general it was a quick, direct process with the follow ups happening fast.

Interview Questions

• Standard 'take me through your resume' stuff, with some specifics about engaging with customers around requirements capture.   1 Answer

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a purely behavioral interview, got it as part of college recruiting process. I think that by the time they interview you, they know your resume is fine - so the interview is more of a test on culture fit. This is has since changed - I believe it is a case interview for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This was a long time ago - but just the typical behavioral questions, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other people's experiences with the general consulting analyst interview. First one is HR, goes for about 10 minutes, second is with an SM usually 2 weeks later, just talk about your experiences, it isn't too hard, and then about 4 weeks later I was flown out to NYC for a behavioral + a case. For the case you don't need to get hard numbers, but your solution should logically make sense. Definitley threw me for a loop, and also had nothing to do with security. About a month later they came back with a very good offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at accenture, and why specifically as a XYZ consulting analyst?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO).

Interview

Three detailed phone interviews and screening via teleconference. All stages requires technical knowledge and experience. The first was with the recruiter, then two managers, one technical other not as much and the final was with a senior manager/director who was very technical as well

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, business and technical acumen   1 Answer

Interview

First, there will be a written exam regarding logical and English assessment. After that there will be a 1 on 1 interview with HR. They called me to sign the contract 2 months after the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

took 3 weeks. 1. pre screen 2. online exam 3. in person (tech & general). it was very easy process my recruiter was very nice and got my offer the same day I did my interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.