Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017
1,977 Interview Reviews

1,977 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a university recruiter, applied to the recommended position, and setup an interview in a 2-3 week time span. Had a behavioral interview on a Monday, which lead to the final round interview that same Friday, which included another behavioral interview and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Presented me with a case study to determine whether or not a company should invest in implementing a product to save money.   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening with recruiter, Phone interview with a product manager then recruiter calls to confirm that interviews were very successful and that a job offer will be expected. After pushing back for weeks, no offer was presented. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the SAP ASAP methodology and best practices for some test case scenarios.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Questions surrounding my resume and past experiences and typical behavioral questions. Second round was a case interview. Third round was a confirmation interview detailing the position and what the position might entail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is group interview, I went to their office in Shen Zhen. There are 4 candidates in a group interview, which lasted 1.5 h
    Second round is phone interview with PD, which lasted 20 minutes approximately

Advanced Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They just seemed to not know what the job description for the job was.. I walked out of the info session thinking that the role was going to be mostly tech implementation, and then during the interview the lady told me that the role was mostly coding. Then why even bother with a case interview? I was told when I followed up to call that I'd be a better fit for the normal BA-type role- I didn't tell them anything that they couldn't have already figured out from my resume, including the strength of my coding skills, so that was really disappointing. Overall, everyone was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know everyone, it's just even the people at info sessions clearly had no idea what the job was about (especially since a majority of them were not even tech analysts themselves).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral- tell me about yourself, why Accenture, most difficult challenge, etc etc   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, had Technical round twice one with with a group of panel and another one on one, another 1-1 round on domain expertise and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Role of a Business Analyst in sunsetting small and legacy applications and merging into a new application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three interviews.
    One behavioral, one confirming, One case.
    Pretty simple and straight forward.
    Prepare for the case. It is hard. They are looking for your thought process not necessarily the correct answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online through my college website for the Women's Career Consortium. When scheduling my phone call, the recruiter sent me emails with many typos and then called me an hour later than we had agreed upon (I clarified several times that I was EST but apparently she did not notice). I had a good first round phone interview and my recruiter indicated I would hear back in the coming days about next steps. A week passed and I didn't hear anything (after she ignored my initial follow-up email). When she did reply, she pretty much said that she forgot about my application and there was no longer any space for qualified candidates at the WCC. I responded asking for clarification, and once again, I was ignored. Overall quite unprofessional and the process left me feeling very frustrated.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   Answer Question