Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017
7,205 Interview Reviews

2.8

IT Lead Interview

Interview

The recruiter will review your resume if it's a good fit for the role then the hiring process will be as follow:
    1. Phone interview by the recruiter
    2. Facetime with hiring manager and then will give you feedback if you will move on to the final interview
    3. Final interview
    4. Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Recruiter will ask questions about your previous roles
      Situational questions from the hiring manager like how do you manage conflicts?
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Very generic questions. Asked about experience in my work. Then asked about background. Final was a face to face where the manager with whom I never worked after beign selected, tried to lower the salary (though he was not authorized).

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take lower salary than offered   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

For Veterans, I went through the AVTTP program. If successful, you learn a new programming language (Android Development with Java/Javascript) via Udacity. After going through the Udacity course, a HR recruiter will do your 1st interview out of the program, which will take you to a 2nd round of interviews. In the 2nd round interviews, it is a behavioral & technical interview. The last and final review (Confirmation Round) will be with a Managing Director. Some behavioral /HR related Questions. Nothing Big. Verbal offer came within 24hrs. The offer letter came 1.5 weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the basic component of Object Orient Programming.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, Technical round, case interview. Phone screening was 30 min which reviews the background. Got a call from HR for the conformation of the 2nd round which includes 45 mins of technical interview and was asked lots of question on my previous experience general interview question like your strengths and weakness .following 45 mins of case interview.

Interview Questions

• 45 min on technical round Question on previous experience, time when you failed and how did you managed to come out of the situation,strengths and weakness.45 min case interview.   Answer Question

Facebook Advertising Analyst Thru BCForward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Accenture on the phone, and introduced to the role at Facebook. So this is how the relationship went, and there are some details to be aware of. Accenture was contracted by Facebook to fill the roles. Accenture then contracted BCForward to actually fill the roles, so you're at least three rungs down from actually working for Facebook. I was offered $45,000 per year, got it in writing, then a week before the start date I was contacted and told the position paid much less, and did I still want the job; even though I had an offer letter in writing for the original amount. See, this is something that happens a LOT with Accenture. They constantly lose and gain contracts because they try to bleed their clients dry, and then shuffle off the actual diligence to some lesser organization, or the contract gets rescheduled, re-valuated, or trashed. I've never experienced such a disarray and professionally embarrassment. Literally they are representing one of the wealthiest and LARGEST Social Network in the WORLD; yet they are middle-man'ing the process like beginners, just trying to get the biggest buck. This should be reviewed by Facebook, because it's a horrible experience, and extremely unbecoming of their organization. I would never consider Accenture or BCForward for any role, regardless of the offer, because they have zero integrity from my experience, and are staffing the roles with inexperienced, young, recruiters who stutter over the inconsistencies they are forced to relay to candidates. Unacceptable experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in this role for this amount, or this role for this amount?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (West Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interviewer was relaxed and easy to talk to. I was able to ask question as well. I should hear back from them in a week. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were based on my past experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard, digital, through the computer through Hirevue. Not live, recorded responses on the computer through a series of online questions. I thought it was pretty average, the questions can be found on other glassdoor reviews; pretty typical questions such as talking about experience and how you are a good fit for Accenture.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do, talk about a time when a teammate did not have the same alignment of ideas as you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me about a month later asking to set up an interview over the phone. The initial phone interview took about 45 minutes she just asked me about stuff on my resume, some of my experience, what I knew about accenture and the job description then gave me a few behavioral questions. About a week later I got an email asking me to do a video interview which was supposed to take 2 hours and went a lot more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement in a group and how did you settle it   Answer Question
    • Name the most difficult project youve ever worked on   Answer Question

Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online. A recruiter from Accenture followed up with a phone call. I later interviewed with a technical person. Since the technical interview went well, a background check was conducted and a final in person interview was scheduled. During the in-person interview, it was never made clear to me what the day to day responsibilities were nor the position that what I was interviewing for. Anytime I asked about the position, I received the consistent answer "It depends." It seemed strange to me that the questions was asked required specific answers but the answers I received were so vague. Needless to say, I received an email that role was not a fit for me. I am left to think what was a good fit?