Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

8,244 Interview Reviews

2.8

Learning and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I had a phone call with the recruiter where I was asked basic screening questions. That was then followed by a video interview with an Accenture employee that works at the client office. The next round I had a video interview with someone in India. The final interview was in person with the client's team. Everything moved fairly quickly.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2017.

Interview

Great experience with all interviewers. All four interviewers were knowledgeable about the company, had reviewed my resume in detail and were just flat out amazing. Whole process from initial contact to offer was about four weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any trick questions. Interviews were very casual and easy to respond to focused on my skills and area of expertise.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took a month to get a phone interview after recruiters phone screening. Phone interviewer was not interested in any discussion. Few questions are very repetitive. Not happy woth overall process and time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Got a call from an Accenture recruiter asking me if I was interested in applying. Had to take a basic programming and logical thinking skills test during application process. Recruiter called back with results from test and conducted phone interview. After passing the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview on-site where I was interviewed by two separate employees and given another skills test.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met the recruiter at a fair in college and applied online for the position. Was then called back for a general behavioral interview (lasted about 30 minutes). Then was fortunate enough to get called back for the final interview stage -- two interviews: one behavioral, one case study. Was extended an offer a couple weeks after.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Only had phone interview. Was asked both personal and technical questions. Very kind and encouraging interviewers. Shared a good amount about themselves during interview so understood who I would be working with if I accepted offer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was quite easy. There were 3 rounds out of which two rounds were technical. It was a good try and I got the offer. There was salary negotiation in the third round.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Became an employee through rebadge process. Did not go through interview process. Understand their interview process is straight forward but thorough. Do not have first hand experience about their interview process though.

Interview Questions

• Did not go through interview process as I was rebadged from another company   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

Ask previous experiences
    Any related experiences
    The interviewee is very kind and it's an intern about some telecommunication project , the role needs to do consumer research and ask customers questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter over background. Next,45 min phone skills interview. Finally, confirming interview via webcam. Called for weeks afterwords and was told I would be given a project...never received an offer.