Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,151 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,151 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then I had a second phone interview. Then they called me into the office and interviewed with 3 people in person. Then I waited about two weeks and they called back to offer me a job. It was an easy process overall.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you approach finishing a large set of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
    I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview with a hiring manager, then a video interview with someone on the team, and a final video interview with a senior member of the team. They let me know in a timely manner if I moved on to the next step. Also, the recruiter was super friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your background and experience   Answer Question

Junior Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

Interview 1: 20 min call with a recruiter.
    Non-technical. "How did you hear about Accenture?" "Why apply here?" etc... Softball questions.

Interview 2: 1-hour call with actual security management
    Not too technical, but it would help to know what you're talking about. Know your resume and be ready to talk about what you've worked on. This should not be difficult if you're prepared. Be careful not to come across as anti-social. I could tell from my interviewer's questions and his stories that they put a premium on being very friendly, outgoing, and sociable.

Interview 3: In person interview
    Technical. Know your stuff. Be ready to answer "What would you recommend in this complex situation?" type of questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me open ended questions about my resume and projects I'd worked on. You should practice several SOAR stories out loud for every part of your resume. They asked me about a time I took leadership on a project, which I had a SOAR story prepared for. They also asked me to talk about a time where I had to work with slacker coworkers and how I responded. You should have a story ready for that one too.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This is an in-depth interview process, but in my experience, it flowed pretty fast after the first interview. I will say it took about a month to get the initial interview, but I received my offer about 3 weeks after. Read all the interview suggestions on this page, as I found them very helpful. My interview differed a bit from the others outlined, but still stayed more or less consistent.
    1. Phone interview with recruiter - consisted mainly of questions about why you want the position and what you know about the company. I was also asked a couple of behavioral questions to end the interview. Lasted about 45 minutes.
    2. In-person interview with 3 different team members - like others have said, you will sit down with an analyst, specialist, and finally a manager. It seems intimidating but the questions are routine interview questions. Know your resume, why you want to work there, and have an understanding of the position. They will also ask in-depth about what your career goals are to ensure you are a good fit within the company. Be prepared for a simple case with the specialist (I was really nervous for this part but it wasn't too bad and they will talk you through it at the end). It will take about 3 hours in total.
    3. A phone interview with the head of CFM for the region - this is pretty much a confirmation call and lasted no more than 20 minutes. She will ask you again why Accenture and a little about your background. This was very conversational!

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first round involved general behavioral type questions about your ability to work with other people. The second round involved a case study interview to assess your ability to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Assess a failing company and suggest solutions.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

round 1 is behavioural questions, round 2 is case interview. Very important to do your homework and know your stuff! interviews include behavioral exam and phone call interview as well as phone screen

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult part working on a team?   2 Answers