Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2018
9,187 Interview Reviews

2.8

Content Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward, questions include experience with content and social media, alongside with your professional work environment. There was a phone-screen, then there was a video interview with sample questions and finally, a skype interview before the offer was awarded. It was an exciting process and I learned a lot about the company and the candidates they are looking to hire.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

Flew me to the site for an interview with a bunch of other people. They had a networking night and then the interviews the next day/ morning. We waiting in a big room with refreshments while they cycled through us. They were all great, but the process was rather long to keep us sitting and waiting. We also got a tour of the facility which was really cool.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through a job posting online. I received an initial phone interview within a week. The woman I spoke to was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Unfortunately, that woman ended up leaving Accenture while I was in the middle of of the recruitment process. I was transferred to a new contact, and I did not hear back for a few weeks. I was asked to do a final interview in person in mid December. I was at school still in a state across the country so that wasn’t feasible. They were very accommodative, and did the final interviews over a video chat.

The first round phone interview was a behavioral interview with some talk about my resume. The final interview consisted of 3 interviews, one was a general behavioral and run through of my resume. The second was skills/technical and had a case study which you had to do in a certain amount of time. And the third and final one was with a manager. Int he third, we talked about more broad strokes like my career aspirations, my drives, and my interests.

Overall, it was very interesting and fun to go through the process. The final interviews are pretty taxing and do take some time so prepare and be ready to interview for 2-3 hours.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1- behavioral: this was a nice conversation regarding all my experiences on the resume- know your resume inside and out
    2- behavioral and case: Practice, practice, practice cases. The recruiter and interviewers are extremely nice, but you need to know your stuff

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge, why consulting, and case was both qualitative and quantitative   Answer Question

Non- Strategy Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview (50 min interview with no case), follow up for Super Day (flown out to DC office for behavioral and technical rotation style interview with upper management); only two round interview; was fair

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you worked on this summer and one thing you could have done better   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The overall university recruiting process was smooth. I met them at a career fair, was invited to interview the next week, had one week later had my case study and confirmation interview. I had an offer 3 weeks after meeting them at the career fair.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process consisted of three interviews. The first was a behavioral/resume based interview with a recruiter. The second was a conversational interview with a senior partner. The third interview was a case.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds, first with a recruiter then 3 phone/video calls with a behavioral interview specialist then practice Senior Manager and Partner/Practice Head. After talking numbers and effectively receiving a verbal offer, told no req existed 2-3 weeks later. This went from best in class interviewing to worst HR processes.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about the role and how you can contribute to the firm. They're looking for people who want to stick around.   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

I went through the Accenture Veteran Technology Training Program for military with 4+ years exp. You do the whole program through Udacity online. You have to do 5 projects to get an interview with Accenture. I ended up doing all 10 projects & received a certificate. About 2 weeks later, I got a call from the Atlanta location & went thru 2 interviews. The technical interview was easy. Basic questions over programming & describing the projects. Campus interview went extremely well. They tell you about what the position is about and I asked a lot of question. Recruiter called next day and submitted an offer request. While waiting for a call, I had an interview with the Tampa location. Fairly easy interview. Manager went over what I'm going to expect in the position & doesn't expect me to know a lot of things they work on because they'll come with training. Few days later, recruiter told me they didn't select me and about 2 weeks later, she called me again and said the Atlanta location ended up not hiring. She then submitted me for Nashville and haven't heard anything and it's been 2 months. Kind of felt like they do a lot of fake recruiting. I went thru there program, two location interviews, interviewers didn't expect me to have any experience besides the program to not get selected & recruiter went ghost. Overall, company is great, but process was lagging.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with a coding test. Very basic, not hard at all. Then a group discussion round and after that a one on one interview. Interview was based mostly on projects I had done and the relevance of them to the role. They asked which technology I was interested in working on and why.