Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017
7,695 Interview Reviews

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I submitted an online application. I had a screening phone call, which went just fine (basic screening questions). I had a follow up interview with someone from the department I was interviewing for. My interviewer was brash and rude throughout the entire conversation, asking me very vague questions and then getting upset when I asked for clarification so I could provide a response. At one point, I even stared at my phone, trying to decide whether to just hang up or not. Nothing like this has ever happened to me in an interview. I was glad when it ended and genuinely happy when I did not advance to the next stage of interviews. I'm surprised the company allowed this individual to interview candidates, although I left the interview feeling like I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "Do you even know what a programming language is?"   4 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was held at our college and the recruiters took an aptitude test for the students to first pass it and then only get to the technical round. There were only 55% of the students that could pass it. There after we had a technical round that consisted of interview. We had a panel of 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills & projects   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a good process. First round by phone. Second by Skype and then technical team interview. Basic technical and behavioral questions were asked. Very friendly interaction with the team and management. Went for lunch after the interview.

Interview Questions

• SQL and Database related questions?   1 Answer

Infra Tech Support Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview and then scheduled an in-person interview. The interview was lengthy, but goes in-depth for the person's system administration experience. Portray confidence and knowledge, excitement to learn new systems, and help the team. Show that you are willing to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your experience.   1 Answer
    • What type of system administration have you done?   1 Answer
    • Go in-depth for Windows and other OS administration tasks   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very thorough, all discussions made sure the not only would you fit the culture but also are you skilled in the specific position that you are applying for. Having the knowledge of your background and then some is very important.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your background in data governance? What kind of data did you have to use and manipulate in order to create the solution to your problem?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with technical and behavioral questions. Followed by an in-person interview. Very impersonal interview process. The recruiter never answered emails before, during, or after the process. Overall, was very disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a bad decision and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

First a digital interview--basically video-recording interview question responses w/o someone actively on the other end. About 20 questions (most of which were multiple choice like 'are you legally permitted to work in the US etc) but a few like "why do you want to work at Accenture?" and "what level do you feel suited to (entry, experienced) and why?"
    After that was a live video interview with two people. First was technical, second was normal interview.

Interview Questions

• The technical interviewer had me write some code to sort a simple number array.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was simple and to the point. It was round robin style and the interviewers were professional and friendly. A schedule of the interview times were given prior to interviews. Lunch was provided and the interviewers were extremely approachable and gave good advice the night before during the social. Contact was made the week prior to interviews to confirm travel times/conflicts and etc. Overall, the interview process was smooth, however, some of the times went over and it through times off. Interviewers tried to manage this by rearranging interview times after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult problem/situation? Did you have any kickback from your decisions/recommendations?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Their recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn and asked me if I would be interested in a position. She sent me the job description and I sent her my resume. She said she wanted to get me in for an interview. The next week she called, arranged a time, and said she would email me specifics. I never received the email, and she called me five hours before the interview to cancel with no explanation. I never heard back from the company.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview with the hiring manager. He was extremely candid and helpful, helping me to understand the company, position and workflow. He answered all of my questions in detail.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to improve?   1 Answer