Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017
1,975 Interview Reviews

1,975 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First round phone with HR rep, mainly behavioral questions. Second with team manager, more technical run through of resume. Third with higher ranking manager which combined the first two interview styles. At times very in depth look at past experience, and at other times more focussed on ideologies and ways of thinking. Overall, met great people and found out my result in a timely manor. No part of the process was painful.

Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online. A recruiter from Accenture followed up with a phone call. I later interviewed with a technical person. Since the technical interview went well, a background check was conducted and a final in person interview was scheduled. During the in-person interview, it was never made clear to me what the day to day responsibilities were nor the position that what I was interviewing for. Anytime I asked about the position, I received the consistent answer "It depends." It seemed strange to me that the questions was asked required specific answers but the answers I received were so vague. Needless to say, I received an email that role was not a fit for me. I am left to think what was a good fit?

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, Technical round, case interview. Phone screening was 30 min which reviews the background. Got a call from HR for the conformation of the 2nd round which includes 45 mins of technical interview and was asked lots of question on my previous experience general interview question like your strengths and weakness .following 45 mins of case interview.

Interview Questions

• 45 min on technical round Question on previous experience, time when you failed and how did you managed to come out of the situation,strengths and weakness.45 min case interview.   Answer Question

Facebook Advertising Analyst Thru BCForward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Accenture on the phone, and introduced to the role at Facebook. So this is how the relationship went, and there are some details to be aware of. Accenture was contracted by Facebook to fill the roles. Accenture then contracted BCForward to actually fill the roles, so you're at least three rungs down from actually working for Facebook. I was offered $45,000 per year, got it in writing, then a week before the start date I was contacted and told the position paid much less, and did I still want the job; even though I had an offer letter in writing for the original amount. See, this is something that happens a LOT with Accenture. They constantly lose and gain contracts because they try to bleed their clients dry, and then shuffle off the actual diligence to some lesser organization, or the contract gets rescheduled, re-valuated, or trashed. I've never experienced such a disarray and professionally embarrassment. Literally they are representing one of the wealthiest and LARGEST Social Network in the WORLD; yet they are middle-man'ing the process like beginners, just trying to get the biggest buck. This should be reviewed by Facebook, because it's a horrible experience, and extremely unbecoming of their organization. I would never consider Accenture or BCForward for any role, regardless of the offer, because they have zero integrity from my experience, and are staffing the roles with inexperienced, young, recruiters who stutter over the inconsistencies they are forced to relay to candidates. Unacceptable experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in this role for this amount, or this role for this amount?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. I had a phone interview that lasted one hour. It was mostly just going over my resume and asking some behavioral questions. The recruiter got back to me two weeks later.

Informatica Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was just a three step process. Obviously an interview with the recruiter going over my background and my interests. Next, a technical interview with a Technical Lead and then a fit for the company interview with a Senior Manager. The only problem was that the time between the technical interview and the interview with the senior manager was over a month apart, so I thought that accenture wasn't interested in me even though I had great feedback after my technical interview. Since I knew that the technical interview was going to be on my knowledge of informatica, I kind of knew how to prepare. I studied for a few days, and was able to answer every informatica question to the best of my ability. The interview with the senior manager was fairly easy as well; we basically went over my background to see my interests and how accenture could help me get there. That interview was supposed to be an hour, but ended up being 30 mins. The technical interview was over the phone for 45 minutes, and the interview with the senior manager was a virtual interview on a Friday afternoon -- so the guy I interviewed with was probably in a good mood since the weekend was here. It was a pleasant experience though! I honestly thought the interview process would be way more difficult than it was based on different things that I had read. I got lucky!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and how can Accenture help you achieve that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone and director interview.
    They say its confirmatory interview,but you never know.You can be waiting for them to come back with an offer but can be surprised later!

Management Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of an on-campus resume drop, then a first round interview about a week and a half later (1 hour behavioral). A few days later, you are notified if you have a second round which is then 2, 45-minute interviews (1 case and 1 behavioral).

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month or so. I applied for a consulting internship, but was contacted to reapply for the Strategy Analyst internship. Within about a week I had been invited for 2 interviews for the first round; a case and a behavioral. Both were over the phone and about 1 hour. The final round was very similar, but with more exec interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a problem in a group setting.   Answer Question