Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,322 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,322 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (East Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interviews. First round was a screening interview to get a sense of what kind of person you are, and whether you would be a good fit for the company. Second and third interview were 45 minutes each, back to back interview. Second round was a case study interview that tested you on your analysis skills, and the third round was a confirmation interview where they determined your background, skills, and you had an opportunity to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to recruiting events. Simple case question and questions on previous experiences in technical work. Most of the questions were more resume oriented and evaluating how well you communicate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and not long at all. I initially interviewed mid-september and had an offer by first week of November. My first round was simple and my interviewer was very easy going. Then the final round was superday and that was a little bit more stressful to prepare for but it was fine in the end.

Interview Questions

• First round was behavioral, second round was behavioral and case.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting, was a very fast and responsive process. I was able to schedule an interview through my University's career development center portal. General interview questions. Two behavioral interviews and one Case interview. All my interviews happened within a week and heard back about a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you held a leadership position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus face to face interview with some simple questions based on resume, some behavioral questions. Didn't know it requires relocation and frequent travel so didn't get to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What did you do exactly as a tech lead in your group project   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview introduced himself and talked about working at Accenture and ask me about location preferences. Asked me basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to work st Accenture. Afterwards he allowed me to ask him questions about his experience at Accenture and any other lingering questions I had

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process took a few weeks. Had 1 interview at Accenture in Arlington that lasted for 4 hours. First interview was with an analyst who went over the details of the position. Next was with a specialist who asked behavioral questions. the 3rd interview was with a manager who asked general questions and the last interview was with an executive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Exchanged E-mails with a recruiter, which led to a phone screen. Was told everything checked out and that I would be brought in to interview, E-mailed several times to follow up. Recruiter never responded. Didn't expect to be ghosted.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

First it was an interview where the interviewer asked questions about things I had on my resume and some behavioral questions. Then I had to fill out a form confirming things like my graduation date, GPA, etc but they called that an interview. Then I had the case interview, and the next would have been something they called a confirming interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about things on my resume like my experience with the programming languages I had listed, the projects I had included, work experience. For the case interview, they gave you a scenario where a hypothetical company was facing certain problems and you had to come up with solutions that address these problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was sent an email on a Tuesday asking if I could Interview on Friday in Philadelphia (I was in upstate New York). After I said OK, I had no contact at all with the HR rep who ignored all of my questions until Thursday evening which was just a copy-pasted message with inserted interview details (location, time, etc). On-site, I had three interviews which went in order of: behavioral, case interview, behavioral. Both behavioral interviews were over the phone (they called me on my cell number). After completing the interview, I did not hear anything from the company for another two months at which point they finally told me I did not get the position. The interviews themselves were actually quite fun and the people were great to speak with. However, the company's HR really needs some work and organization.