Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,204 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by a group interview session that consisted of Q&A of current employees followed by a more standard individual interview process. There was a strong focus on communication and no focus at all on assessing your skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict within a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Interview

There was 2 round of interview. First one was technical, asked about basic java concepts. Second round was HR round. This also was pretty simple, had asked standard HR questions. For example , tell me about yourself, strengths and weakness, etc

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring is usually do by 3 person, which is 1 from technical lead, 1 from your team lead and 1 more from high bosses level Management. They will asking about what have you been achieved in your career level?

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed as an undergrad for entry level position. Three interviews - first on campus for 15 mins. with mid-level manager to gauge general impression and interest level, second was a behavioral for about 1 hr, and third was a formality at the Reston office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a team in which the group did not work well together. What did you do to improve the group dynamics?   Answer Question

Mobile Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process used was behavioral questioning. This not something you can prepare for nor lie about. These type of interviews are designed to help Accenture know how you are likely to make decisions when working for them in a similar capacity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you failed, and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I first did a resume drop after speaking to the recruiter on campus. I was invited for interview and it was 2 behavioral interviews but they seemed more like regular conversation interview. Before I left, I had to sign up for interview slots since the final interview round was in 2 days after the first. Then they contact me the next day saying that I have a case interview. It took a long time for them to get back to me

Interview Questions

• If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?   Answer Question

Content Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Home, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Mountain Home, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

First conversation is through mobile phone. At that time, Accenture HR apartment just ask some basic question, then duty and responsibility for employee and end with dealing salary. Beside that I also have a conversation in Vietnamese for position chosen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through few interviews, I would like to share that you guys just tell the truth and confidence. Beside that, u guys should prepare the answer " what do you think about professional environment?? "

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2016.

Interview

There was a brief screening interview. After the interview, there was a brief online survey that asked some basic questions and a short one way video interview question. I seem to not have made it past the survey as I was given standard rejection phone call after the online survey.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

went straight to superday. had to conduct interview over skype because I was out of country. One case study and one in depth behavioral interviewer. The case study was straight forward, but I was at a disadvantage having to do the over the phone. Make sure you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you messed up and there was nothing you could do to solve it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. First round was an hour of behavioral questions. Most of the questions were fairly standard, asking about why consulting etc, but they asked me to name different industries they worked with. The interviewer was nice and helpful.