Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,377 Interview Reviews

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard, digital, through the computer through Hirevue. Not live, recorded responses on the computer through a series of online questions. I thought it was pretty average, the questions can be found on other glassdoor reviews; pretty typical questions such as talking about experience and how you are a good fit for Accenture.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do, talk about a time when a teammate did not have the same alignment of ideas as you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me about a month later asking to set up an interview over the phone. The initial phone interview took about 45 minutes she just asked me about stuff on my resume, some of my experience, what I knew about accenture and the job description then gave me a few behavioral questions. About a week later I got an email asking me to do a video interview which was supposed to take 2 hours and went a lot more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement in a group and how did you settle it   Answer Question
    • Name the most difficult project youve ever worked on   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. I had a phone interview that lasted one hour. It was mostly just going over my resume and asking some behavioral questions. The recruiter got back to me two weeks later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview, which was behavioral, was relaxed. They don't pry too much, and as long as you have good, pre-set stories to quantify your accomplishments you shouldn't have much to worry about. I didn't end up doing a second interview which I believe goes into case studies.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions.

"Tell me about yourself"
      "Greatest weakness"
      Answer Question

Computer Software Engineer, Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a three-round interview process. The first interview was over the phone, and consisted of a few general questions about yourself and a brief introduction as to what the role may require you to know. After a week, you get contacted by another recruiter which sets up a second phone interview. This interview is usually conducted by the project manager which you will be working under. This is the most extensive interview, asking both behavioral and a few technical questions. Really focus on highlighting your stengths and show how valuable you would be as an employee. In this case, since the programming language is not common, the technical questions were minimal as you would need to go through training to learn it regardless. This may not be the case every time, since Accenture is a big and growing company they may require you to have extensive knowledge on the programming aspect before joining the team. A week following the second interview, a recruiter will make contact to schedule a third and final interview. This interview was done via a webcam and consisted of many more behavioral questions as well as an extensive breakdown of what the position has you do on a daily basis. It's more laid back due to the second interview being the factoring decision on whether you'll be hired or not. The third interview was conducted by a client manager, which oversees the entire process and is basically the boss of your boss (hiring manager). This interview is to get to know you better, and again try to highlight why you are a valuable asset to the company as in any other interview. A week after the third interview you'll get contacted by the same recruiter to give you a verbal offer and you'll be sent a electronic offer letter and start date. The whole process took about a month so do not panic if you don't get contacted right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker, and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about some things you learned during your educational experience (Technical question)   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you were on a team and were behind on a deadline or goal. What did you do in this situation and what was your role?   Answer Question

Informatica Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was just a three step process. Obviously an interview with the recruiter going over my background and my interests. Next, a technical interview with a Technical Lead and then a fit for the company interview with a Senior Manager. The only problem was that the time between the technical interview and the interview with the senior manager was over a month apart, so I thought that accenture wasn't interested in me even though I had great feedback after my technical interview. Since I knew that the technical interview was going to be on my knowledge of informatica, I kind of knew how to prepare. I studied for a few days, and was able to answer every informatica question to the best of my ability. The interview with the senior manager was fairly easy as well; we basically went over my background to see my interests and how accenture could help me get there. That interview was supposed to be an hour, but ended up being 30 mins. The technical interview was over the phone for 45 minutes, and the interview with the senior manager was a virtual interview on a Friday afternoon -- so the guy I interviewed with was probably in a good mood since the weekend was here. It was a pleasant experience though! I honestly thought the interview process would be way more difficult than it was based on different things that I had read. I got lucky!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and how can Accenture help you achieve that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone and director interview.
    They say its confirmatory interview,but you never know.You can be waiting for them to come back with an offer but can be surprised later!

Management Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of an on-campus resume drop, then a first round interview about a week and a half later (1 hour behavioral). A few days later, you are notified if you have a second round which is then 2, 45-minute interviews (1 case and 1 behavioral).

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month or so. I applied for a consulting internship, but was contacted to reapply for the Strategy Analyst internship. Within about a week I had been invited for 2 interviews for the first round; a case and a behavioral. Both were over the phone and about 1 hour. The final round was very similar, but with more exec interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a problem in a group setting.   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted one month later. One initial phone screen followed by a technical interview that lead to an in-person interview. Initially a two week process where I was told an offer would be coming. Six weeks later I was contacted and offered the job.