Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

8,542 Interview Reviews

2.8

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical screening interview. The interviewer asked questions regarding education background, previous work history, and other experiences. The interviewer asked questions about why you would be a good fit for the job and for the company. The interviewer explained the role in more depth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was interviewed in College and was selected very quickly.
    Interview was not technical. Just behavioral, project description should be appropriate. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Interview is quite easy, don't worry.

Interview Questions

• How do you multi-task in your life?   2 Answers

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

3 phone interviews. One to verify my qualifications, a second interview that was a skills interview and a third interview with a member of the management team. Interviews were about 1 hour in length and about 2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job
      a review of your skills/qualifications
      when can you start   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple interview and was interesting.Interviewer asked only basic questions on Bpo sector and questions from resume.Easily any one can crack the interview if you have a good communication skills.Hiring manager was good throughout the interview process.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 rounds. 45 min behavioral and 45 min case each round. Usually with more senior level people. The cases seemed more structured in that they would guide you through with the key questions they wanted you to answer. Graphs and charts available upon request.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral were the usual questions, but it depends on the interviewer you get.   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Learning and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I had a phone call with the recruiter where I was asked basic screening questions. That was then followed by a video interview with an Accenture employee that works at the client office. The next round I had a video interview with someone in India. The final interview was in person with the client's team. Everything moved fairly quickly.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2017.

Interview

Great experience with all interviewers. All four interviewers were knowledgeable about the company, had reviewed my resume in detail and were just flat out amazing. Whole process from initial contact to offer was about four weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any trick questions. Interviews were very casual and easy to respond to focused on my skills and area of expertise.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took a month to get a phone interview after recruiters phone screening. Phone interviewer was not interested in any discussion. Few questions are very repetitive. Not happy woth overall process and time.