Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,699 Interview Reviews

3.1

1,699 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on my campus, and the process was relatively painless. It began with a resume drop, followed by an initial behavioral interview (45 mins) where you walk a managing director through your resume. The turnaround was quite quick, and that evening we were called for final round interviews the next day. These consisted of 45 minutes for a case, 45 minutes for a confirmation/behavioral interview.

The case was pretty painless; lots of details but no computation required. The confirmation interview was essentially the classic interview questions--why consulting, why Accenture, when were you challenged, etc. I thought the process was quick, enjoyable, and fairly painless. I especially enjoyed meeting the higher-ups in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience where you had a very significant role?
      What was a time you dealt with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the campus career fair and then applied online. I was asked to complete an online screening interview. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview where we went over my resume and behavioral questions. I was invited back the same week for a case study interview. I was not invited back for the final, wrap-up interview of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Waco, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I first submitted an application via handshake and through Accenture's online application. This app consisted of a resume and a transcript. I was then contacted a few days later regarding the initial interview, which was a one hour behavioral interview. After that interview, I was selected for the next round which was another behavioral interview and a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college, Describe a situation in which you had to overcome a difficult task without much guidance, why gets you out of bed in the morning.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Gainesville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of on campus interviews. Two behavioral interviews plus one case study (2.5 hours total during two days). The interviews were two weeks after the career fair. Invited to interview over emails, received a call with the interview results. They put together a bunch of events to help prepare for the case interview and to network with their recruiting team. Very professional and young crowd!

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment when you lead a team and failed to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruitment application. A week after I submitted the application, I got an email that informed me I had an interview on campus three days later. It was a one on one interview where he asked me a series of pretty standard interview questions that lasted an hour. Then I waited 5 days to see if I had a second interview. Then I would have gone to the office the next Friday but since I was out of town and I had already had an interview with an executive, they decided to give me a phone interview the following week that included another behavioral interview and a case study that last in sum an hour and a half. Now I am waiting to hear back for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of team questions. So "Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a team and what did you do to help resolve the problem?" "Tell me about a time you were in a team and....?"   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I had a recruiter screen me over the phone, then had a first round also over the phone. Phone screen was pretty basic, "tell me about yourself" and "why accenture" and the first round was all behavioral. Super day in the office consisted of one case interview and one behavioral. Overall, I think they were looking for personality fit.

Interview Questions

• Do you have someone who you look to as a mentor? Does someone look up to you as a mentor?   Answer Question

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

On college campus interview. First round behavioral. Second round was the case study. From there if you got past the first round, you got asked back for a case study interview. Process very straight forward. They had events on campus leading up to the interviews. They were all very nice and professional. Interviewer had a computer screen in front of them making it a little awkward to have a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a group project, what was you role?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was supposed to be 1 on 1 on campus, but I was flying out of town for another interview so they agreed to do it over the phone. It was an hour long and was essentially a walk down of my resume. Each point on the resume was talked through, and I was asked to describe my role. I did not get a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Which office do you want to be located it?   1 Answer

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Back to back (behavioral and case) interviews at an MBA job fair, then the same again by phone for final round. Interviewers were well-spoken, professional, and supportive. If you are going to a job fair where Accenture is present, apply ahead of time online at both accenture.com and the job fair website. Then, learn ten things about Accenture, use these things during your interview.

Interview Questions

• When working with two clients that don't get along, how did you get them to work together on the project (e.g. overcome/solve the conflict)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Accenture had a Presentation and Networking event on campus. After some networking, I was invited to a dinner and improv event at a bar.

First Round Interview - there was a wine and dine dinner before hand to network with the interviewers. First round interview was entirely behavioral.

Second Round Interview - a 45 minute case on campus, followed by a 45 minute closer. This included mostly behavioral questions.

Received Offer. They accepted 10+ from university.
    Was invited to NYC for a wine and dine to convince the offers to join.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time you failed

2. Had to work with someone of a different background