Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,684 Interview Reviews

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Talked to HR on the phone shortly after sending in my application. Second round interview in person with staff member who oversees Executive Assistants. Final round interview with Office Manager. Heard back from HR after the final interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

campus placement. filtered through aptitude test and results were given the same day. after that interviews were conducted with a 3-members panel. 5 candidates were interviewed at a time. no technical questions asked. only HR questions

Interview Questions

• Will be going for higher studies in near future?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, had Technical round twice one with with a group of panel and another one on one, another 1-1 round on domain expertise and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Role of a Business Analyst in sunsetting small and legacy applications and merging into a new application.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three interviews.
    One behavioral, one confirming, One case.
    Pretty simple and straight forward.
    Prepare for the case. It is hard. They are looking for your thought process not necessarily the correct answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   2 Answers

Entry Level Applications Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online 2/6 and received a follow up email on 2/9. There were 3 interview rounds: 2 phone calls and a video interview.

The first was a standard HR/Recruiter interview with typical behavioral questions, role description, and yes/no information questions. About 30 mins long.

The second, skill interview, was with the team leader/manager of the project I'd be working on. They asked typical behavioral questions, but with a bit more depth compared to the first interview. The interviewer also touched on technical skills. An hour long.

The third, closing interview, was with an senior member of Accenture. The questions were a bit more difficult than the second interview. I highly recommend reviewing and answering behavioral question examples found online and/or in books. An hour long.

The second and third interviewers were able to provide a lot of helpful insight. Be sure to ask really good questions! I received great feedback and communication from everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone in a higher position than you.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with an uncooperative teammate.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral. Second was a case study. One should be prepared to perform mental math and tackle proposed case question with confidence. Neutral overall experience. Informative. Practicing diverse case studies in advance advised.

Interview Questions

• Creative and analytical questions.   1 Answer

Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First is a HR phone interview where they discuss dalary requirements and details of job. A few days later is a phone interview with manager. A week later was the final interview which was a face to face interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online through my college website for the Women's Career Consortium. When scheduling my phone call, the recruiter sent me emails with many typos and then called me an hour later than we had agreed upon (I clarified several times that I was EST but apparently she did not notice). I had a good first round phone interview and my recruiter indicated I would hear back in the coming days about next steps. A week passed and I didn't hear anything (after she ignored my initial follow-up email). When she did reply, she pretty much said that she forgot about my application and there was no longer any space for qualified candidates at the WCC. I responded asking for clarification, and once again, I was ignored. Overall quite unprofessional and the process left me feeling very frustrated.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews, with each being used in an elimination fashion in terms of progression:

Interview 1: An hour phone call with an experienced manager working in the technical consulting practice. Mainly resume walkthrough, situational/Behavioral, and communicability assessment. The key to moving beyond this round is to be extremely confident in your experiences/responses and the tailoring of your skills to match those of a consult or client facing associate.

Interview 2: This was a case interview in which I was presented with a very standard case, in which a dairy company based in California was looking to improve revenues and implement new technology changes. The key to these case interview questions is to be structured, poise, and succinct in your solution. I prepared superfluously with online assistance (Case Interview 101, Victor Cheng's Case interview secrets, and Youtube resources), however the establishment of a defined case is not necessarily required. The interview was more of a conversation that led into a rushed case, which was rather forgiving in terms of the rigor of the case response assessment.

Interview 3: This was a confirmation interview with a technical consulting associate, in which was similar in structure to the first interview. If you make it to this point, just be confident and highlight some of your consulting skills - You basically have it secured!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when..........................   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   1 Answer