Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

8,980 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and not long at all. I initially interviewed mid-september and had an offer by first week of November. My first round was simple and my interviewer was very easy going. Then the final round was superday and that was a little bit more stressful to prepare for but it was fine in the end.

Interview Questions

• First round was behavioral, second round was behavioral and case.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New Orleans, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews: assigned recruiter, project recruiter, fulfillment specialist and lastly hiring manager. Lengthy project find process which took 8 weeks to find this project. Project find entailed: spread sheet searches narrowing down from about 12,000 jobs; two internal job search engine searches. In depth skill indentification and validation process which is an ongoing process, but "acute" process takes more than eight weeks.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting, was a very fast and responsive process. I was able to schedule an interview through my University's career development center portal. General interview questions. Two behavioral interviews and one Case interview. All my interviews happened within a week and heard back about a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you held a leadership position?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus face to face interview with some simple questions based on resume, some behavioral questions. Didn't know it requires relocation and frequent travel so didn't get to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What did you do exactly as a tech lead in your group project   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview introduced himself and talked about working at Accenture and ask me about location preferences. Asked me basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to work st Accenture. Afterwards he allowed me to ask him questions about his experience at Accenture and any other lingering questions I had

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting, and the process was rather fast. I had an initial phone screen and three interviews that included two behaviorals and one case. Each interview lasted 45 minutes to an hour.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Got into process through networking contact. Met a few partners who were very sharp. Interviews were conversational, trying to understand my experiences and where I could help most.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were "Tell me about a time when...." questions.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process took a few weeks. Had 1 interview at Accenture in Arlington that lasted for 4 hours. First interview was with an analyst who went over the details of the position. Next was with a specialist who asked behavioral questions. the 3rd interview was with a manager who asked general questions and the last interview was with an executive.

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Extremely well coordinated by Talent Acquisition. Interviewed by 3 white men. Hiring manager never looked at my resume or profile prior to the interview. Sat across from a partner meeting which about 40 people attended -- at least 70% white men. Reason I was given for not proceeding was because I was weak in what every boss and employer has told me is my strength. 'Nuf said. Ok that I wouldn't fit with this culture, but Accenture has MANY divisions, and perhaps this culture isn't pervasive in other groups. The interview was not in NY, but did not put correct city so I wouldn't be identified and hurt future prospects.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of how you are strategic. Tell us what approach you would take with XX client.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Exchanged E-mails with a recruiter, which led to a phone screen. Was told everything checked out and that I would be brought in to interview, E-mailed several times to follow up. Recruiter never responded. Didn't expect to be ghosted.