Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,837 Interview Reviews

2.8

Advanced Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They just seemed to not know what the job description for the job was.. I walked out of the info session thinking that the role was going to be mostly tech implementation, and then during the interview the lady told me that the role was mostly coding. Then why even bother with a case interview? I was told when I followed up to call that I'd be a better fit for the normal BA-type role- I didn't tell them anything that they couldn't have already figured out from my resume, including the strength of my coding skills, so that was really disappointing. Overall, everyone was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know everyone, it's just even the people at info sessions clearly had no idea what the job was about (especially since a majority of them were not even tech analysts themselves).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral- tell me about yourself, why Accenture, most difficult challenge, etc etc   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

• Database and SAP BODS questions   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interviews: first with HR talent team, then a behavioral interview (again with HR), then a skills assessment with a manager, then finally two separate interviews with senior level members of the department. Only one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicting opinions with a team member. First describe the situation and then describe in detail what steps were taken to get to an end result.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one with half behavioral and a case. Recruiters were very friendly and helpful, and overall a pleasant process. After a week, a call was set up with a senior manager of another division to determine a fit.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for Technology Analyst position online. I was directly scheduled for onsite interviews at Chicago office. I had 3 rounds. Two of them were more behavioral type and one was a case study. I did well on them all.

However, I didn't hear anything for many weeks. The recruiter who got my interview scheduled wouldn't follow up. He would not pick up his phone, and take a long time to reply my emails. Every time he would only tell me that we're still at the same place, I will let you know if I hear anything. After many back and forth emails, I got a rejection email without any negative feedback. I had a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work here?
      1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Talked to HR on the phone shortly after sending in my application. Second round interview in person with staff member who oversees Executive Assistants. Final round interview with Office Manager. Heard back from HR after the final interview.

Production Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They approached through another recruiting firm and i gave a high level phone interview with a senior manager based out of India. The second round was a technical one with their Technology specialist in skype.
    The worst part is they didn't even care to communicate the results after several follow-ups.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, had Technical round twice one with with a group of panel and another one on one, another 1-1 round on domain expertise and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Role of a Business Analyst in sunsetting small and legacy applications and merging into a new application.   1 Answer