Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017
7,382 Interview Reviews

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds
    The first one was an introduction interview
    The second one is a behavioral
    The third one which is the final one consists of a case study, followed by a confirmation interview with the hiring manger

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview first. Second round followed a few days later via an hour long phone interview. Then an in-person office visit where I had a 45' case interview and a 45' behavioral portion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer

I have not yet completed my interviews, I just want access to all of glassdoor's information.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied via my university's career website then again on the company page. I was contacted a few weeks later that I was selected for a first-round on campus interviewer. There were only 10 of us selected for the first round behavioral interview. It was a very conversational interview with a couple questions asked about my resume/work experience, times I have worked on a team, etc., and then a long conversation about any questions I had about Accenture. A week later I was emailed about being selected for the final round -- a behavioral and case interview back-to-back. The behavioral was again very conversational with about three background/personality questions and the case followed. The case was strictly qualitative and the interviewer was not particularly helpful/conversational which left me to speak for the better part of 30-45 minutes about my analysis and findings.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked successfully on a team, tell me about a time your taught someone something new, what is your greatest achievement/obstacle you've overcome, walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was fairly smooth for myself. I was contacted by one of the recruiters in the AFS division regarding a position I applied for online. I applied for the position in June and did not hear anything back until around late October. Once I got in contact with the recruiter she set me up for a phone screening that took around 30 minutes. I was then passed onto another recruiteer who then set up an in person interview for the next week. They said the interview would take around 3-4 hours (they are not kidding). I met with 5 different individuals ranging from an individual who was currently sitting in the role all the way up to the Senior manager of a particular division. They are contantly asking you what you learned about AFS as a whole as well as the position from the person in the previous interview so take LOTS of notes. Be prepared to explain in depth everything that is on your resume and how you made an impact doing it.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you conducted a financial analyses. How did you go about doing so?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about what we do here at Accenture Federal Services? What do you know about the position overall?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a budget.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were leading a team and had to ensure teamwork was being utilized.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first round interview was a ninety minute video conference that included a 45 minute case and 45 minutes of behavioral questions. The person that gave the case was not the same as the one who asked the behavioral questions. It was the same format on-campus for the second round. 1 longish case and 45 mins of behavioral. Medium difficulty cases involving some graphs and/or data output in both rounds.

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were about four interviews, one phone screen with a recruiter, two technical interviews and an interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was done via video conference. Fairly straight forward. I had several offers on the table so they were able to come back with an offer fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Continuous integration   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Selected on campus to interview. First Round was a 60 minutes behavioral. Very conversational and focussed on handling difficult team settings. Final round was a 45 minute case + 45 minute behavioral.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2016.

Interview

2 Interview rounds for on campus recruiting. First round is behaviorals, second round consists of a case interview and closing interview (behaviorals). The case given was pretty hard, not very much financial data given and they expected us to give metrics in our solution. Behavioral questions are extremely easy and you can find most, if not all of them, on glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the program you're studying at college?
      Why Accenture?
      What do you think you'll do as an entry-level summer intern analyst?
      Answer Question

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through the website, attended an information session at my school, and visited their booth at the NBMBAA conference.

As with any big company repetition and networking is key to landing an interview. From each event or interaction with Accenture, I received their contact information and established a relationship with them via e-mail or LinkedIn.

I was contacted for an initial interview by the end of that month.

There are three steps to the interview process. 1.) An initial interview with a recruiter to gauge your interest. and fit with the company. 2.) A phone interview with a manager that includes behavioral questions and in depth overview of your resume. 3.) An in person interview at one of their US offices.

The entire interview process lasted for approximately a month with consideration to holiday breaks and absences. My third and final interview is scheduled for 2 weeks from today.

Interview Questions

• Were you involved in any organizations, work, or extra-curricular activities while you were in school?   Answer Question

Corporate Development and Transaction Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone screen, then had an office visit. I met with 3 people at the office visit. They were very interested in fit. People were nice/not intimidating.