Accenture Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

3.1

388 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard video interview and subsequent assessment centre. Make sure to research the company well including their recent projects as it will definitely pop up in the video interview as well as AC

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture, why technology, why you (skills etc). To be honest, it was more about ticking boxes - e.g., showing proactivity and preparedness. The assessment centre experience was frustrating as the assessors were not present at the start of a group activity meaning the other candidates stole my answers the moment assessors walked in. It went downhill from there.   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I wait for 10 days after I finished OT. Then I got the digital interview invitation. I have 3 days to prepare for 6 question + 1 mini case study. General skills question but make sure you do your homework on the company and their services.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? How do you understand the role of an analyst?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a series of behavioural questions and case study questions - should be what you're expecting if you've prepared well. No real surprises to be honest here. Would recommend reading their case studies.

Business Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

A comprehensive application, followed by a video interview, followed by an assessment centre, which consists of: Group Assessment, Written Assessment, and an interview.

The video interview was fine, standard questions and you get a couple of do-overs in case you need them.

The Assessment centre started late, even though we were asked to be there 15 mins before. The Group assessment was fine and we worked together well. The written assessment is quite tough and there's not a lot of time or direction given. They basically want to see what you can do in the allotted hour.
    The interview was extremely disappointing. Rote questions to which you're meant to give textbook answers. They give a 3 min time limit per question.

The process is extremely time-consuming with very little feedback along the way. I submitted the application almost 2 months ago to the day.

Do not apply if you don't exactly fit the mold of a proper upper-class English person.

I should note that nothing in the JD gave away that it was a sales position and none of us who were invited to the assessment centre applied with sales roles in mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an instance when you persevered and established a new measure of excellence.   Answer Question
    • Why Sales?   Answer Question
    • If your friends and family were describing you, what 3 words would they use?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard consulting interview process -
    First round was a phone interview - by a recruiter
    second round - skills interview on phone by a Senior Manager
    third round - Case study interview by a senior manager
    fourth round - Recruiter called to confirm salary expecations
    Final round - MD interview
    Second round was a phone
    communication was good - but took 3-4 months from cv selection to offer communication

Consultancy Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 week process, with logical and numerical reasoning tests followed by a video interview, where they asked about 8 questions, ranging from general questions to Accenture specific questions.

SAP Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied Online on the Accenture Website. I got an email from HR after 2 days asking for my availability for HR discussion. After this, I was scheduled for the Technical round which was taken by a Senior Manager. Finally, I was scheduled for a Case Study+MD round. I was unable to clear the last round since I had not prepared well for the case study.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Not Very easy, but like the case study technical and behavioral questions.
    HR Makes false comments, so be careful, don't trust what they say , and HR will be very opposite when you are out.

<p style="color:#FF0000"><b>They said they don't discriminates based on VISA, but they do.</b>
    So beware of all these false positive, a big lesson for me. </p>

I will the HR also learn, not to give false positive. They are putting whole accenture and himself in dark.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in technology ?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got through the the second stage of the interview process and completed the online video assessment and case studies. The experience was fairly pleasurable and not too difficult. A lot of generic questions. The case study wasnt too difficult and being able to record answers a second time was very useful. Would reccomend preparing answers in advance to give yourself more time on the day.

Client Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

1. Online assessment and application form, typical written and numerical assessments
    2. Online video interview, you submit recordings of yourself answering questions through third party software
    3. Assessment center and final interview in London, Group exercises followed by individual questions then individual interview

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Accenture over other professional service companies   1 Answer