Accenture Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

30 min phone call, competency based very straight forward.
    Hirevue Digital Interview - Small case study, 10 mins prep, 3 mins to answer. Case Study is very high level, nothing numerical, asking you to outline your solution at a high level. Ensure you hit the categories given, and finish in the allotted time.
    Case study - Extension of the Digital Interview. Very straightforward, nothing numerical, easiest case I have encountered from consulting firms.
    Business Meeting - 1 hour interview with head of department, chatted about career to date, my opinions on industry trends.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?
      How do you innovate?
      What is an API?
      When have you used Agile methodology?

Analyst Consulting Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

HR team were not helpful, did not really know what the job involved. Can take weeks for them to let you know if you are through to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Asked to make a presentation on a topic of their choice   Answer Question

Technology Architecture Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First there was an online competency test. I got about halfway before time was up, however, it was not that bad since I got an email saying I moved forward. After, there was a video interview where you had to record questions and a VERY simple coding example about TreeMaps. Next came the onsite interview: first a group assessment on a random senario, then an HR interview then a "technical" interview about your skills on your resume (no coding).

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture?
      Why this programme?
      How has your previous work aligned with Accenture's current work?
      What can you bring to Accenture?
      Talk about Accenture's technology.
      Typical HR questions

Consulting Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online which included the application form and a situational judgment test, which was all straightforward and simple to do. I was then invited to complete a video interview, and am currently waiting to hear back on whether I have made it to the assessment centre or not. The video interview included a total of 9 questions, six were competency based and three were on a case study. For the case study two were video responses and the last one was a written response that you had 20 mins to complete.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a case by Accenture and how it involved the various services and products the firm provides.   Answer Question

Graduate Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

First the Online Application form with psychometric test before submitting the form. I tried to do a basic research of the firm and understood why I will love to work with them and what a future in that role will be.
    I received an email for a link to complete an on-demand video interview within 5-10 working days of submitting my application. I was really nervous because it was the first time I was doing an on-demand video interview, but I did my research and practised likely questions. Glassdoor reviews really helped as well. The video had opportunity for a second trial, so I really utilised that to fine-tune my answers.

The AC was initially quite intense for me, maybe because it was my first here in the UK, but the people I met in the London office were really very nice and helpful. That went a long way to help me because I felt very natural and had no pressure to impress anyone. The key in the group exercise is working as a team and ensuring results follow a logical analysis, and please don't try to overshadow anyone because you aren't competing against them anyway. The technical interview was really nice and I enjoyed every bit of it because who interviewed me made it so welcoming and intellectually interesting. The HR interview was also nice as the lady made the atmosphere calm and friendly (as opposed to what I originally thought it would be), that gave me an opportunity to really "be myself" and give my honest answers to questions instead of "practised" ones.

Overall, I will say that the Accenture Application process is quite straight-forward and very enjoyable, without much stress and "costumes". It made me realise that being myself is all I really need during an application process.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture?
      Why Information Security?
      Give a recent Accenture Client's case study?
      1 Answer

Information Security Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I recently completed my video interview for the 'Information Security Graduate Program' for Accenture.

Overall I found this to be relatively straight forward, as it was my first video interview my nerves were the main concern.

However the questions were fairly straight forward, after doing preparation I found that a few came up that I wasn't expecting.

Still waiting for hear back!

Interview Questions

• How do you keep updated with IT trends?
      Why this role/company?

Technology Architecture Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Took 2 weeks. Numerical test, video interview then assessment centre. The numerical test was quick fire maths questions, really easy but time pressured, I ran out of time. The video interview was tough, it was 8 random questions that you couldn't really prepare much for. You just have to stay calm and don't blag too much. Assessment centre was half a day. Group case study about a software implementation project, then a technical interview. They ask about you interests in tech, then really dig deep with questions to make sure you know what your on about.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why the Tech Arch? Tell me about your projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Huge sign-on bonus, so I wasn't phased

Technology Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

First Stages: CV/Resume online submission, video interview, coding test

AC: Consisted of 2 15 minute group excercises, a HR (competency and CV based) interview, and a technical interview

Overall the whole experience was very good, with everyone being very friendly and welcoming. Response time from completing the AC to recieving the offer was quite long though.

Client Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

-Fairly straightforward interview. The day consisted of a group exercise then a face to face interview.
    1. Online application then test.
    2. Video interview.
    3. Assessment centre and final interview.

-The overall process was quick and enough advice was given prior the final stage.
    Types of questions asked:
    Is why the role and firm?
    What skills do you think you can bring to the role?
    Prefer the end or start of a project?
    Which part of the day do you feel showed your best skills?

Interview Questions

• Why Client Delivery?
      Do you prefer the end or start of a project?
      Describe a time where you have has to teach someone a skill?

Senior Manager Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted twice by Accenture London in last two years through different external recruiters for a sales role in their banking and financial services.

Having formed a negative opinion about accenture and their way of conducting interviews the second time around I was coaxed into meeting two of their managing directors at the pretext that there was a change underway in Accenture and supposedly their previous high profile application services hires had not turned out to what they expected and hence they are back in the market.

My second time experience only reinforced my thinking about them and their general approach to treatment of candidates including complete lack of clarity on their own requirements besides a complete unprofessional way of conducting interviews and wasting time. I just hope their senior management puts in place a formal candidate feedback process in place to simply gauge the negative impression that their newly positioned managing directors are leaving because such unprofessionalism might become epidemic and may come back to haunt them and soon their arrogance which stems from being being invited to bid for projects just because of their brand instead of formally selling into a business might hurt them.

Back to my experience, first time the partner level guy who having spend almost 2 decades on the same account could not understand why people changed roles, so he felt I was not right fit for the sales role. Second time around, the meeting was with two managing directors who were out in the market looking to hire someone with 5 bullet points and seem to be still making up their mind on thier requirement during the interview. It was unflattering to be infront of one of the MD's who just appeared too sleepy for a 10 am meeting and couldnt avoild his stiffled yawns.

My sincere suggestions to Accenture (UK):

1. Start taking candidate feedback on interviews and interviewers.

2. Put in place a formal market facing grooming sessions for your Managing Directors, they represent the brand and not the other way round. Teach them basic courtesy, impress upon the importance of leaving a good impression, because the poeple they meet & interview might be hiring them for undertaking critical projects in near future.