Accenture Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (West Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interviewer was relaxed and easy to talk to. I was able to ask question as well. I should hear back from them in a week. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were based on my past experience.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of an on-campus resume drop, then a first round interview about a week and a half later (1 hour behavioral). A few days later, you are notified if you have a second round which is then 2, 45-minute interviews (1 case and 1 behavioral).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the duties of this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

In all versions of Entity Framework, whenever you execute SaveChanges() to insert, update or delete on the database the framework will wrap that operation in a transaction. This transaction lasts only long enough to execute the operation and then completes. When you execute another such operation a new transaction is started.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Selected on campus to interview. First Round was a 60 minutes behavioral. Very conversational and focussed on handling difficult team settings. Final round was a 45 minute case + 45 minute behavioral.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from the recruiter next day, phone screening was scheduled a week from then and onsite about 2 weeks from phone screening day. Took about a month for interview and getting the final offer

Interview Questions

• Describe the SAP Sales order Management process.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiters at an Accenture event for engineers interested in Accenture/consulting, talked with them again at a networking event for all engineers and then at the engineering career fair the following week. Got an email that weekend to sign up for a first-round interview through the school's career portal for the following week.

Interviewed for an hour on Wednesday, and got an email the day after first round to come back for second round the following morning. On Friday morning I interviewed for second round (90 minutes) and got a call the following Wednesday with my full time offer.

Interview Questions

• First round is very personality-focused: why consulting as an engineer, tell us about an experience on a team, why Accenture, overview of experiences and why you chose certain internships/industries.

Second round is a 45 minute case (pretty basic, no frameworks needed really) and then 45 minute personality-focused again.
      The case was focused around shutting down brick&mortar locations to move into a more digital market for a tech sales company that wasn't meeting financial projections. Some organizational changes were required as well, did some back-of-the-envelope calculations to determine savings and overall budget stuff.
      The second personality focused one was a bit more difficult than the first; he brought up some ethical hypothetical situations and asked specifically about preferences for what you want to do/where you want to be and why.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied for entry level through their website and my college career center. Went through 2 rounds, first being strictly behavioral, second being split between a case and more behavioral questions with a local senior employee

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (El Segundo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR, 2 days later a phone interview with business line, followed by 3 more phone interviews every 2-3 business days. Finally, 1 in person interview with 2 people, offer given from original HR interviewer

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? What do you think you will bring to Accenture that will help us succeed? Why are you passionate about the work you do? Tell us about how you handle stress and pressure? When do you use attention-to-detail the most?   Answer Question

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Super friendly. Very conversational- they really help along the way with the case. It's an hour of behavioral and an hour case study. The case was more quantitative than qualitative. Be sure to email HR and the interviewers following the interview, they really like that. Be sure to prepare answers to behavioral scenarios about leadership, teams, etc.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question