Accenture Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jan 28, 2017

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (West Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interviewer was relaxed and easy to talk to. I was able to ask question as well. I should hear back from them in a week. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were based on my past experience.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Selected on campus to interview. First Round was a 60 minutes behavioral. Very conversational and focussed on handling difficult team settings. Final round was a 45 minute case + 45 minute behavioral.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from the recruiter next day, phone screening was scheduled a week from then and onsite about 2 weeks from phone screening day. Took about a month for interview and getting the final offer

Interview Questions

• Describe the SAP Sales order Management process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiters at an Accenture event for engineers interested in Accenture/consulting, talked with them again at a networking event for all engineers and then at the engineering career fair the following week. Got an email that weekend to sign up for a first-round interview through the school's career portal for the following week.

Interviewed for an hour on Wednesday, and got an email the day after first round to come back for second round the following morning. On Friday morning I interviewed for second round (90 minutes) and got a call the following Wednesday with my full time offer.

Interview Questions

• First round is very personality-focused: why consulting as an engineer, tell us about an experience on a team, why Accenture, overview of experiences and why you chose certain internships/industries.

Second round is a 45 minute case (pretty basic, no frameworks needed really) and then 45 minute personality-focused again.
      The case was focused around shutting down brick&mortar locations to move into a more digital market for a tech sales company that wasn't meeting financial projections. Some organizational changes were required as well, did some back-of-the-envelope calculations to determine savings and overall budget stuff.
      The second personality focused one was a bit more difficult than the first; he brought up some ethical hypothetical situations and asked specifically about preferences for what you want to do/where you want to be and why.
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied for entry level through their website and my college career center. Went through 2 rounds, first being strictly behavioral, second being split between a case and more behavioral questions with a local senior employee

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (El Segundo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR, 2 days later a phone interview with business line, followed by 3 more phone interviews every 2-3 business days. Finally, 1 in person interview with 2 people, offer given from original HR interviewer

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? What do you think you will bring to Accenture that will help us succeed? Why are you passionate about the work you do? Tell us about how you handle stress and pressure? When do you use attention-to-detail the most?   Answer Question

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Super friendly. Very conversational- they really help along the way with the case. It's an hour of behavioral and an hour case study. The case was more quantitative than qualitative. Be sure to email HR and the interviewers following the interview, they really like that. Be sure to prepare answers to behavioral scenarios about leadership, teams, etc.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

OCR. First round: 1 hour interview (Behavioral). Second round: 90 minutes where the first 45 minutes is a case study, and the second is another behavioral with a different interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on where you were given little to no guidance.   Answer Question

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus and completely behavioral. Then the second round included two back to back interviews: one case interview and on behavioral. The case interview was on the harder side of the scale compared to other ones I have done in the past but definitely interesting. They said they would contact me within a week with their decision in terms of employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through a college career website. The first interview was behavioral. It lasted for an hour. He asked me to elaborate on certain sections of my resume such as my leadership positions, work experience/ qualifications, and organizations I'm involved in. Be ready to clearly and concisely answer questions that begin with"Tell me about a time when..." This portion of the interview lasted for like 15-20 minutes. Prepare questions to ask the interviewer because he will allot 15 minutes at the end for them.