Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.3

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

A long and thorough process. I applied online and roughly 3 weeks later was called by a recruiter from the company. Went over my skillset and background and was told I made it to the next round. About a month later was contacted and told they'd like to conduct a skills and behavior interview scheduled at two separate times. Immediately after completing these interviews I was contacted by the recruiter and told I made it to the next round. Accenture flew me into town to meet the team and interview further. I received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case study both on the phone and in person. General questions about my background.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Stanford, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First round interview for the summer position, 45 minutes long. The interviewer was very friendly and asked me a single question - to tell her about myself. She then proceeded to talk about herself for literally an hour, which made me unsure whether I had actually done well or whether she had already written me off.

Completed online personality assessment as well.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little longer than the usual due to timing and market changes.
    However, as an experienced hire, you can expect the process to take at least 2 - 3 months to complete from start to finish. Steps include Screening with internal recruiter, Skills interview, Behavior interview, Case Study interview, and a Final Fit interview (my only in-person interview and also included a second case study portion).

Interview Questions

• Case Study questions were the only difficult questions. The rest where about your skills and you should be prepared to explain your processes and projects in detail!   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1 phone screen with recruiter, 1 situational interview with HR rep, 1 techical interview with a manager discussing process-oriented questions, 1 in-person interview also discussing process-oriented questions.

Was pretty straightforward, no surprises

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not too difficult. However, there were multiple steps, that took over a couple of months. Recruiter was very helpful and flexible, was able to negotiate with Accenture and get the salary I rated. Looking forward in starting here shortly.

Interview Questions

• How will your background help you succeed at Accenture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

After the CV is screened, they called me for a group assessment at their recruitment center. The assessment consisted first in a personal presentation that had to be at most 5 minutes long; later they handed us 2 problems where everyone had to present her solution and the objective was to get to a final unanimous solution. The same day I made it to the second step that was an interview with the HR where we talked about my past education and experience and they made me do an exercise. After this interview they didn't call me back for the last interview with the manager so I put that I didn't receive an offer. Anyway, this third interview is the last you have to pass to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is in you opinion the revenue of the firm X operating in the X industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a great first, second, third and fourth interview. I really enjoyed the interactions, but had an issue with them deciding on my level coming in, whether I would be a senior analyst or consultant. I was good with senior analyst, but they brought me in as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• Use case: How would you react to a client's disapproval on previous work performed by Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

3 stage process interview. 1st was an interview with a Recruiter to understand the overall fit. 2nd interview was with a manager who asked very specific "drill-down" questions to understand your competencies and experiences in more detail. 3rd interview was with a partner which was similar to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• With regards to the project XYZ, explain to me how you convinced a client to apply a new approach?   Answer Question
    • How do your carrier goals fit into this role and company? What do you see yourself doing in 5-7 years?   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Two one-on-one 45 minute case interviews. Besides the interview questions I included, the other questions I read here were spot on. Management Consulting isn't really for me so I can't rate how Accenture compares to other similar companies, but I wanted to stop by and include the questions that I remember from the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume via my college's career website and was contacting about setting up an on-campus interview about 2 weeks later.

Went in for my interview and it was challenging, but bearable.
    It was two case interviews, back-to-back and they were 1 hour a piece

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions followed by a case for both interviews   Answer Question