Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was an hour long behavioral interview, asking questions from am I willing to travel to what do I know about Accenture. It was a one on one interview that was more of a conversation than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest thing you learned from your previous internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone personality interviews and two in-person interviews with Senior Manager and Managing Director. Two phone personality interviews and two in-person interviews with Senior Manager and Managing Director. Two phone personality interviews and two in-person interviews with Senior Manager and Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• What have "you" done specifically on your projects that had an impact?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward. Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The case interview did not have any mathematical analysis and was largely based on creative thinking skills, as opposed to quantitative abilities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture? Why do you want to work in consulting...   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

Hired out of a graduate program. Had a general behavioral interview then if you were called back had a short case interview and a fit interview. It wasn't too bad overall. Just make sure you understand the consulting industry and do some case preparation.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

A long and thorough process. I applied online and roughly 3 weeks later was called by a recruiter from the company. Went over my skillset and background and was told I made it to the next round. About a month later was contacted and told they'd like to conduct a skills and behavior interview scheduled at two separate times. Immediately after completing these interviews I was contacted by the recruiter and told I made it to the next round. Accenture flew me into town to meet the team and interview further. I received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case study both on the phone and in person. General questions about my background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

4 different interviews that focused on various soft and hard skills. There were 3 phone screens that tested my skills and personality as well as a final in-person interview with two Managing Directors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult co-worker. What did you do to work through your differences?   2 Answers

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little longer than the usual due to timing and market changes.
    However, as an experienced hire, you can expect the process to take at least 2 - 3 months to complete from start to finish. Steps include Screening with internal recruiter, Skills interview, Behavior interview, Case Study interview, and a Final Fit interview (my only in-person interview and also included a second case study portion).

Interview Questions

• Case Study questions were the only difficult questions. The rest where about your skills and you should be prepared to explain your processes and projects in detail!   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Stanford, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First round interview for the summer position, 45 minutes long. The interviewer was very friendly and asked me a single question - to tell her about myself. She then proceeded to talk about herself for literally an hour, which made me unsure whether I had actually done well or whether she had already written me off.

Completed online personality assessment as well.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1 phone screen with recruiter, 1 situational interview with HR rep, 1 techical interview with a manager discussing process-oriented questions, 1 in-person interview also discussing process-oriented questions.

Was pretty straightforward, no surprises

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not too difficult. However, there were multiple steps, that took over a couple of months. Recruiter was very helpful and flexible, was able to negotiate with Accenture and get the salary I rated. Looking forward in starting here shortly.

Interview Questions

• How will your background help you succeed at Accenture?   Answer Question