Accenture Manager Consulting Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Manager Consulting Technology Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone screen, longer phone screen, in-person interview with HR and 3 others. The questions were extremely generic and not difficult at all. It was actually surprising how little I was tested on my skillsets.

Negotiation

I was asked my requirements and they were met immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy questions, very little expectations. 4 interviews, one with recruiter, one with tech, one with business/management, last with MD. All easy questions. This is for permanent hires. For contractors, it can be more rigorous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Insist on the recruiter going for the maximum level and pay. Experience matters, the more the years of experience, the higher the level, the bigger the pay that can be negociated.

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round was Technical interview by a senior manager. He asked most challenging project you worked and how you overcome the challenges. I used STAR approach.
    Second round was HR interview first ten minutes tell about yourself. then competitive based questions.
    Third round was MD level face to face interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Challenges in project,How do you overcome it
      2) Have you taken tough decision in projects as a manager
      3) have you ever mentored anyone,how,how long
      4)Why are you leaving existing Company
      5) where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Technical questions focused on experience and tech knowledge. Interviewer was not fully aware of all the capabilities that the tools have. Had to keep conversation to a very top level and engage from a consulting perspective rather than a technical perspective. Very interested in other interviews

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2010.

Interview

Initial Inter view with the HR representive almost 1and half hours. Then scheduled technical interview and situational interview. After finished both called for the face to face with group/panel interview. This interview is about to know you as a person and same way you need to know whom you are going to report and ask questions. Before they call for the face to face interview, they will discuss your compensation package. That's all

Manager Consulting Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Good, Pleasent. Had 3 interviews with consultants at diffrent level, First to discuss the technical skills and abilities. The next was by a SR. Partnere to discuss the lifestyle. All in all it was good, positive and quick.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but they wanted to know my previous experience   1 Answer