Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Application:
I applied online via an employee referral

Overall take on the process:
Unprofessional, disorganized, and ghosted

Process: 3 months
HR Screening - standard and competent interviewer
Round 1 - Hiring Manager, was great. We kicked it off and he said he liked me. Questions were role related and behavioral.
Round 2 - Hiring Manager's boss. Really liked her as well. Questions were role related and more about fit. We talked for about 2 hours over lunch.
Round 3 - Head of the department. Mostly fit related questions. This was a new part of the process...because the Head of the Department said he wanted to meet every new person that was hired.

Here's where things got weird.
1 - HR that was handling the process went ghost. When I emailed him about my availability for the next round, his email was dead. Apparently, he abruptly left the company. I reached out to someone else on the team and they figured it out.
2 - It took 3 weeks to get the final interview scheduled. The interview went ok, but the director told me that his interview process was long AND that he didn't receive any follow-up regarding his offer for weeks, so he assumed he didn't get the job. He reached out a friend to his friend to figure out what went wrong, and the friend was like 'omg, the team thought they hired you and you had started. " So eventually HR and the hiring manager got it together.

This should've served as an omen.

So, I followed up with the replacement HR who facilitated the process after the interview to check on next steps. Crickets. So I followed up one more time with a call because, hey, the previous guy had warned me they drop the ball with offers. The HR lady was like, 'oh yea, I've been meaning to reach back out to you. I'll give you a call back in 15 minutes." She didn't call back. Unprofessional.

This was my first time where I had been through a final interview process where
1. The HR disappeared
2. The HR didn't communicate regarding the final steps.

There seems to be something broken with Accenture's HR workflow, follow-ups and offering process. If this is how they're treating people they want to impress, I can only imagine how employees get treated.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions and 'show your work' questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

I just did a first round interview with Accenture for a manager position. First of all, I was unaware that it was a phone interview two recruiters (one was apparently "shadowing"). Then the phone call tech was rather off-putting, the two recruiters would randomly drop off the call (they said they were on mute) but this was an interview! And they were telling me about "leveling" at the partnership level - I was only applying for a manager position. Of course, they were saying that to get promoted from manager to sr. manager would take 3-4 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interview and had positive feedback from all the interviewers. But no feedback or response from the HR team. Even after several attempts to reach out to them, they did not respond.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked are related to work and experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a great experience. Asked questions on client interaction and testing processes. After the tech interview, the partner interviewed and asked about travel preference. The job offer took a while bu everything was done in 4 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a bit slow, but other than that, I can't point to anything negative. First we spoke with a director, then another person in his level a couple of weeks after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• In my case, it was more about them explaining what they do and how they do it and what they would expect from me.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews on various business skills. Interviews were conducted by peer group, senior manager, and the practice partner. They were looking for reasons to hire rather than reasons to reject. Werent stress interviews at all. Overall it was a great interview process.

Manager Interview

Interview

Very standard. A recruiter talks about the good things about Accenture and why it would be a good career to you. I got 2 phone screens and 1 in person interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult clients?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Brief, To the point and 3 rounds only. 1 for Technical....2nd for Behavioral....and 3rd for presence of mind.
    1 - Application oriented, detail into application's various feature, configuration and Integration
    2- How do you approach situation, case study
    3 - prompt presentation on any topic of your choice for 5 min.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

long technical interview questions.on phone screening for 2-3 times and then in person interview .They are mostly focussed at looking for dynamic candidates not experts in one area.They ask questions on travel and relocation a couple of times

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

Interview

First contacted by HR for a short screen. Set up for technical screening which was overview about my work and the work the team does. Then had a behavioral interview followed by final video interview with Managing Director. Very streamlined and received offer within a week. My tips - prepare stories based in your experience and research Accenture very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated once - they came back with final offer which was pretty good.