Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

I just did a first round interview with Accenture for a manager position. First of all, I was unaware that it was a phone interview two recruiters (one was apparently "shadowing"). Then the phone call tech was rather off-putting, the two recruiters would randomly drop off the call (they said they were on mute) but this was an interview! And they were telling me about "leveling" at the partnership level - I was only applying for a manager position. Of course, they were saying that to get promoted from manager to sr. manager would take 3-4 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interview and had positive feedback from all the interviewers. But no feedback or response from the HR team. Even after several attempts to reach out to them, they did not respond.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked are related to work and experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a great experience. Asked questions on client interaction and testing processes. After the tech interview, the partner interviewed and asked about travel preference. The job offer took a while bu everything was done in 4 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a bit slow, but other than that, I can't point to anything negative. First we spoke with a director, then another person in his level a couple of weeks after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• In my case, it was more about them explaining what they do and how they do it and what they would expect from me.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews on various business skills. Interviews were conducted by peer group, senior manager, and the practice partner. They were looking for reasons to hire rather than reasons to reject. Werent stress interviews at all. Overall it was a great interview process.

Manager Interview

Interview

Very standard. A recruiter talks about the good things about Accenture and why it would be a good career to you. I got 2 phone screens and 1 in person interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult clients?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Brief, To the point and 3 rounds only. 1 for Technical....2nd for Behavioral....and 3rd for presence of mind.
    1 - Application oriented, detail into application's various feature, configuration and Integration
    2- How do you approach situation, case study
    3 - prompt presentation on any topic of your choice for 5 min.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

long technical interview questions.on phone screening for 2-3 times and then in person interview .They are mostly focussed at looking for dynamic candidates not experts in one area.They ask questions on travel and relocation a couple of times

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2015.

Interview

First contacted by HR for a short screen. Set up for technical screening which was overview about my work and the work the team does. Then had a behavioral interview followed by final video interview with Managing Director. Very streamlined and received offer within a week. My tips - prepare stories based in your experience and research Accenture very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated once - they came back with final offer which was pretty good.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process. First is an HR interview. If you pass that you will then get a STAR interview (situational). If you pass this psych type test you will then get a functional interview. Assuming you passed all those you will then get an in person interview. 4-6 weeks overall process

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this type of problem on a project?   1 Answer